|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rohanda renamed Shikasta?
(a) The inhabitants rename it in an effort to assert their independence.
(b) It is taken over by another race, who rename it.
(c) It is renamed after an important Canopean official who fell in the line of duty.
(d) It has been drained of most of its resources.
2. Who was responsible for influencing some special individuals in the last days of Shikasta?
3. Who is Johor?
(a) An organizer of the youth armies.
(b) A Canopean emissary.
(c) A Shikastan soldier.
(d) A Shammat agent.
4. The history in Chapter 10 ends around what year?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 1000 A.D.
(c) 500 B.C.
(d) 2000 A.D.
5. Where does the first individual have a nervous breakdown?
(a) In a courtroom.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Taufiq reports the end of what?
2. In Chapter 9, Taufiq reports that what major change has taken place on Earth?
3. What does Taufiq end up doing for a profession on Shikasta?
4. How do the Canopeans view the 20th century?
5. How does Johor feel about the state of Shikasta, upon his return?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)