|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Taufiq as a result of his chosen profession?
(a) He made important contributions to the medical and scientific community.
(b) He was able to help others, and became famous for it.
(c) He was assassinated by a supporter of one of his rivals.
(d) His personality was distorted, and he became a national figure.
2. What is the Shammat transmitter made of?
(b) Effluon 3.
3. By the end of the twentieth century, Shikasta's population is reduced by how much?
4. In Chapter 8, Britain and other European countries are blamed for what?
(a) World War II.
(b) Global warming.
(c) Worldwide poverty.
(d) World War I.
5. The "Northwest Fringes" are analogous to what nonfictional place?
(a) North America.
(b) Great Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will eventually happen to the Shammat transmitter?
2. What do the Canopeans blame for the conflicts in the 20th century?
3. What does Shikasta mean?
4. Johor's worst experience is with what planet?
5. How do the Canopeans view the 20th century?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)