|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept are the Giants unable to understand?
2. What did the Sirian Empire do on Rohanda?
(a) Performed plant and animal experimentation.
(b) Built cities, and attempted to settle it.
(c) Sent all of their exiled prisoners there.
(d) Attempted to interact with the Natives, but eventually declared war on them.
3. How many concentric shells does Shikasta contain?
4. In Chapter 6, to whom does Johor teach some of the basic tenets of Canopean civilization?
(a) Benjamin and Rachel.
(b) David and Sais.
(c) Suzannah and Rachel.
(d) Ben and Rilla.
5. Chapter 2 is a guide, written for whom?
(a) Canopean emissaries.
(b) Youth army members.
(c) Shammat agents.
(d) Colonial servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johor's relationship to Taufiq?
2. What does Johor tell the Giants, in Chapter 6?
3. What did Canopus do for the Natives of Shikasta?
4. What do the Canopean emissaries sometimes do?
5. How are the cities on Shikasta constructed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)