|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lynda after her lover's death?
(a) She stops eating.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) She goes into a psychotic depression.
(d) She kills someone.
2. Who is Raymond Watts?
(a) One of George's teachers.
(b) Rachel's boyfriend.
(c) A Sirian agent reporting on Shammat activities on Shikasta.
(d) A spy George recruits for his movement.
3. In Chapter 9, what do the Canopean emissaries report regarding the Natives?
(a) They are no longer a threat.
(b) They are degenerating.
(c) Their situation is unchanged.
(d) They have disappeared.
4. In Chapter 9, Johor interacts with a man who is clearly what Old Testament figure?
5. Johor returns to Shikasta how many years after his first visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Rachel, in Chapter 28, to help her deal with the news she receives?
2. What happened to the ethical laws Johor gave to the Shikastans?
3. What creates the most anxiety in humans, according to Chapter 14?
4. What do the Shammat want to do with John Brent-Oxford in Chapter 26?
5. How does George Herbert's attitude towards Lynda's claims change over time?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)