|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johor notes, upon his return, that the people of Shikasta have physically changed in what way?
(a) They are taller.
(b) They are shorter.
(c) They are thinner.
(d) They are heavier.
2. The Canopeans decide to split the Natives' what, in Chapter 9?
3. Johor returns to Shikasta how many years after his first visit?
4. Who is Suzannah?
(a) George's teacher.
(b) Benjamin's neighbor.
(c) Rachel's roommate.
(d) George's girlfriend.
5. What devastating news does Rachel receive in Chapter 28?
(a) She is unable to have children.
(b) Her fiance was killed.
(c) Naseem and Shireen are dead.
(d) Her mother has cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Johor interacts with a man who is clearly what Old Testament figure?
2. What doctrine is the teacher in Chapter 17 professing to his students?
3. How does George Herbert's attitude towards Lynda's claims change over time?
4. Who is Raymond Watts?
5. What happens to Lynda after her lover's death?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)