|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 13 thru 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month of the year is it when the story opens?
2. What does Rossendale resolve to do the next day?
(a) Kill Sharpe.
(b) Humiliate Sharpe.
(c) Regain his honor.
(d) He makes no resolutions.
3. Who launches a full scale cavalry charge to keep the British from forming squares again?
(d) Marshal Ney.
4. How does Blucher's Prussian army fare the day before?
(a) Utterly destroyed.
(b) Blucher is killed but the army is completely intact.
(c) Defeated but not destroyed.
(d) Most of the Prussians deserted and are on their way home.
5. Who is the horseman identified as?
(a) The Duke of Wellington.
(b) Richard Sharpe.
(d) General Dornberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suddenly appears?
2. What persists towards the East from where Sharpe and Harper are?
3. When Sharpe is within twenty paces of Rossendale, what does Rossendale do?
4. What does Wellington order the Earl of Uxbridge to do?
5. What happens to the 69th battalion?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)