|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Day, Chapters 7 thru 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Saxe-Weimar's men?
(a) They retreat in an orderly fashion.
(b) They are the first to be slaughtered.
(c) They turncoat and join the French in attacking the Prince of Orange's troops.
(d) They surrender.
2. Who launches a full scale cavalry charge to keep the British from forming squares again?
(b) Marshal Ney.
3. To whom is a note about the French advance delivered?
(a) The Duke of Wellingham.
(b) The King of Belgium.
(c) General Dornberg.
(d) No one.
4. Who does the Duke of Wellington hope will join his forces?
(a) The Dutch 42nd regiment of sharpshooters.
(b) The Prussian army under Prince Blucher.
(c) The English 42nd regiment of riflemen.
(d) The Dutch 42nd regiment of cavalry.
5. What does Sharpe order Doggett to do?
(a) To get to Brussels to report to the Duke of Wellington.
(b) To disguise himself as a Belgium peasant.
(c) To return to Quatre Bras to inform Saxe-Weimar.
(d) To go around to one side of the force as Sharpe goes to the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the British defend against the Cuirassiers?
2. Who arrives at Quatre Bras with the British Light Cavalry?
3. Who is Lord John Rossendale?
4. What is the Duchess of Richmond preparing to give?
5. What causes the most casualties to the Dragoons from the Prussians?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)