|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Day, Chapters 7 thru 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Prince of Orange enraged?
(a) Because he thinks he should lead a charge against the Cuirassiers.
(b) Because his reserve war horse has also been killed.
(c) Because the Duke of Wellington snubs him.
(d) Because his infantry collapse on the first attack and his cavalry is routed by the French lancers.
2. What abates the Prince of York's excitement?
(a) The first French attack.
(b) The French change direction and the Prince's troops do not get to fight.
(c) The Dragoons capture the Prince.
(d) His new warhorse is killed almost immediately.
3. What does Napoleon do in the East?
(b) Defeats the Dutch artillery.
(c) Withdraws his cavalry.
(d) Attacks Blucher's Prussian army.
4. Upon whose staff is the horseman?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The Prince of Orange.
(c) The Prince of Belgium.
(d) No one's.
5. What is one group that is part of the Duke of Wellington's troops?
(a) The Irish Third Artillery.
(b) The King's German Legion.
(c) The Wale's sharpshooters.
(d) The Russian Cossack cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the 69th battalion?
2. Who arrives to drive off the French skirmishers?
3. Who accompanies Sharpe to Quatre Bras?
4. What is the Duchess of Richmond preparing to give?
5. Who arrives at Quatre Bras with the British Light Cavalry?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)