|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Day, Chapters 7 thru 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harper and Sharpe contemplate?
(a) Whether to retire from the military.
(b) Whether to request reassignment to an English brigade.
(c) What they should do next.
(d) Whether to lodge an official complaint against the Prince of Orange.
2. What does Bonaparte consider the enemy to be?
(b) English scum and their Prussian hirelings.
(c) Highly trained.
(d) Greatly outnumbered.
3. Who does Sharpe wonder about atoning to for his insubordination?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) The Duke of York.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) The Prince of Orange.
4. What do the men under Sharpe's leadership do when they cannot form a square?
(a) Run behind the cavalry as back up.
(b) Run for the high ground to reform.
(c) Retreat to the trees.
5. Where is the lone horseman approaching at the opening of chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Napoleon's campaign in Belgium?
2. What happens when Halkett obeys the Prince of Orange's orders?
3. How are the Brunswickers identified?
4. Who loses all the ground he has captured?
5. Where is Napoleon Bonaparte as the Dragoons cross into Belgium?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)