|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Day, Chapters 7 thru 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe order Doggett to do?
(a) To return to Quatre Bras to inform Saxe-Weimar.
(b) To go around to one side of the force as Sharpe goes to the other.
(c) To get to Brussels to report to the Duke of Wellington.
(d) To disguise himself as a Belgium peasant.
2. What does the bugle call the French to do?
(a) Flank the 95th infantry regiment and attack.
(b) Encircle the remaining British forces.
(d) Attack on three sides.
3. What do Sharpe and Rebecque draft in Chapter 5?
(a) A herd of horses for their cavalry.
(b) An order for Prince Bernhard of Saxe-Weimar, ostensibly from the Prince of Orange.
(c) A group of Belgium farmers.
(d) A letter releasing Rossendale from service.
4. About what is the Duke of Wellington worried?
(a) Getting back to England.
(b) The quality and numbers of his troops.
(c) His daughter's illness.
(d) His wife's pregnancy.
5. Who are the Cuirassiers?
(a) The French pikemen.
(b) The Dutch special lance brigade.
(c) The "big brothers" of the French army on heavy horses.
(d) A band of pirates who have thrown in with the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Sharpe to Quatre Bras?
2. Why do the Belgian cavalry flee?
3. What must Sharpe do by the Prince of Orange's orders?
4. What do the men under Sharpe's leadership do when they cannot form a square?
5. How does the Duke of Wellington treat the Prince of Orange?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)