|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Day, Chapters 17 thru 20, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the most casualties to the Dragoons from the Prussians?
(a) The elite cavalry of the Prussian army.
(b) A ditch filled with pitch that they light.
(c) Hidden cannons.
(d) Their sharpshooter brigade.
2. Where is the lone horseman approaching at the opening of chapter 3?
3. Why is the Duchess apprehensive of Rossendale being at her home?
(a) Because Napoleon will kill her if he finds out.
(b) Because he would be disobeying orders to come there.
(c) She is not apprehensive.
(d) Because Lieutenant-Colonel Sharpe will be there and Rossendale's mistress is Sharpe's unfaithful wife, Jane.
4. Where do the French retreat?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To the south.
(c) To the west ridge.
(d) To Waterloo.
5. Upon what does Rebecque give up?
(a) Getting the Prince of Orange to stay in the rear lines.
(b) Getting Sharpe to wear a Dutch uniform.
(c) Getting Sharpe to be more tactful.
(d) Getting the Prince of Orange to lead from a safe place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Rebecque draft in Chapter 5?
2. Who is Lord John Rossendale?
3. What interrupts the scene with Sharpe and the Prince?
4. What is still flying about the square where the Inniskillings lie?
5. About what is the Duke of Wellington worried?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)