|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Day, Chapters 7 thru 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dinner do Harper and Sharpe share?
(a) Hard biscuits and dried pork.
(b) Roasted horse meat.
(c) Beef jerky.
(d) Roasted pig.
2. Where do Sharpe and Doggett find a French battalion?
(a) Near Quatre Bras.
(b) Almost to Brussels.
(c) Near the village of Frasnes.
(d) They find no French.
3. What does Bonaparte consider the enemy to be?
(a) English scum and their Prussian hirelings.
(c) Highly trained.
(d) Greatly outnumbered.
4. How many of the Duke of Wellington's troops are reliable?
(a) Almost all of them.
(b) Only about a quarter of them.
(c) About 2/3 of them.
(d) About half.
5. Who is Baron Jean de Constant Rebecque?
(a) The Prince of Orange's chief of staff.
(b) The leader of the 3rd Cavalry Brigade.
(c) The Prince of Wales' chief of staff.
(d) Napoleon's chief of staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Sharpe do by the Prince of Orange's orders?
2. Who appears on the battle scene just in the nick of time?
3. What abates the Prince of York's excitement?
4. Why do the Belgian cavalry flee?
5. How many more rivers does Napoleon have to cross before reaching Brussels?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)