|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Duke of Wellington treat the Prince of Orange?
(a) In an official capacity.
(d) He commiserates with the Prince.
2. What month of the year is it when the story opens?
3. Where is Napoleon Bonaparte as the Dragoons cross into Belgium?
(a) About 10 miles south of the entry place.
(b) On Elba Island.
(c) In Russia.
(d) In Paris.
4. Where does Sharpe meet Harper?
(a) In the officer's mess.
(b) In the stables.
(c) At the local inn.
(d) At the Duke's tent.
5. Why do the Prince of Orange's men refuse to follow him to attack the French cannon?
(a) There are several smaller cannons trained on them.
(b) The mastiffs are ringed around the cannons.
(c) A brigade of French light cavalry has appeared.
(d) They have to ride through a grass fire to get there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the most casualties to the Dragoons from the Prussians?
2. Why is the Prince of Orange enraged?
3. Who loses all the ground he has captured?
4. What happens to Saxe-Weimar's men?
5. What order does Sharpe refuse to take to Halkett?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)