|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the horseman identified as?
(a) General Dornberg.
(b) The Duke of Wellington.
(c) Richard Sharpe.
2. Why is the Prince of Orange excited?
(a) He expects a great victory against the French.
(b) He just got a new warhorse.
(c) He receives a letter from his father stating that he is receiving the title early to an estate he loves.
(d) He has just become betrothed and wants a victory to impress his fiance.
3. Why do the Prince of Orange's men refuse to follow him to attack the French cannon?
(a) There are several smaller cannons trained on them.
(b) A brigade of French light cavalry has appeared.
(c) The mastiffs are ringed around the cannons.
(d) They have to ride through a grass fire to get there.
4. How does Rossendale get separated from his friends?
(a) Because Baggett heads them off.
(b) Because of an exploding rocket.
(c) Rossendale has no friends at the moment.
(d) Because of the difficult terrain.
5. What has Wellington promised Blucher?
(a) To have the Dragoons in rout by the end of the day.
(b) To send the Prince of Orange back to the reserves.
(c) Wellington will come to Blucher's aid unless he himself is attacked at the crossroads.
(d) To lend him Sharpe if necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke of Wellington treat the Prince of Orange?
2. Where are the Prussians located?
3. Where does Sharpe meet Harper?
4. What abates the Prince of York's excitement?
5. Who joins the fray who Sharpe and Harper recognize?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)