|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What premonition scares one of Sharpe's friends?
(a) That the friend will turn coward and run.
(b) That Napoleon will be defeated here.
(c) That Sharpe will do something important in the upcoming battle but will be killed.
(d) That he will die soon.
2. About what is the Duke of Wellington worried?
(a) The quality and numbers of his troops.
(b) Getting back to England.
(c) His daughter's illness.
(d) His wife's pregnancy.
3. Who protects the British horse artillery?
(a) The Prussian infantry artillery.
(b) The Dragoons and Life Guards of the British Cavalry.
(c) The British heavy cavalry.
(d) No units are available to protect them.
4. Upon what does Rebecque give up?
(a) Getting Sharpe to wear a Dutch uniform.
(b) Getting the Prince of Orange to stay in the rear lines.
(c) Getting the Prince of Orange to lead from a safe place.
(d) Getting Sharpe to be more tactful.
5. What is given to the general of the French dragoons in Charleroi?
(a) A map showing the English gun emplacements.
(b) A 21-gun salute.
(c) A bunch of violets.
(d) Misleading information.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Rebecque lecture Sharpe?
2. What does Lord Rossendale say to the Life Guard officers?
3. When Sharpe is within twenty paces of Rossendale, what does Rossendale do?
4. What happens to the 69th battalion?
5. What does Sharpe do to the pistol?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)