|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Day, Chapters, 10 thru 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Prussians located?
(a) To the east of the British.
(b) North of the British.
(c) They retreated too far to return in time.
(d) They are intermingled with the British.
2. Why is the Duchess apprehensive of Rossendale being at her home?
(a) Because Lieutenant-Colonel Sharpe will be there and Rossendale's mistress is Sharpe's unfaithful wife, Jane.
(b) She is not apprehensive.
(c) Because Napoleon will kill her if he finds out.
(d) Because he would be disobeying orders to come there.
3. Who does Sharpe wonder about atoning to for his insubordination?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) The Prince of Orange.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
4. How are the French Dragoons received by the Belgium people?
(a) Some welcome the Dragoons, but most revile them.
(b) The Dragoons are welcomed.
(c) The Dragoons are ignored.
(d) The Dragoons are fired upon.
5. What does Rossendale do when he sees Sharpe coming his way?
(a) Calls for help.
(b) Stands his ground.
(c) Draws his sword.
(d) Flees into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Halkett obeys the Prince of Orange's orders?
2. Who are the Cuirassiers?
3. Upon what does Rebecque give up?
4. Who joins the fray who Sharpe and Harper recognize?
5. What does Sharpe do to the pistol?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)