|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hakeswill challenge Sharpe while they are marching?
(a) For having blood on his bayonet.
(b) For marching out of step.
(c) For talking in the ranks.
(d) For his musket being carried on the wrong shoulder.
2. How many times has Sharpe seen action?
(b) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. What are Tippoo's primary defenses?
(d) Cannons mounted on the city walls.
4. Who are Lawford and Sharpe suppose to contact in the city?
(b) Appah Rao.
(c) Ravi Shekhar.
5. Where will all the British cannons be concentrated once the enemy's cannons are taken out where the British plan to enter the city?
(a) They will probably not fire anymore since they have limited ammunition.
(b) They have not decided yet.
(c) Where they need to open up a wall.
(d) In the front as a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officers discuss back at the British encampment?
2. What does Hakeswill do with the man who has money taped to his chest?
3. What is Hakeswell's scheme?
4. What is Sharpe's assessment of the British situation?
5. What does Sharpe tell McCandless?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)