|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gudin say about Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe would still be welcome in the French army.
(b) Sharpe could have a successful military career.
(c) Sharpe is despicable.
(d) Sharpe should be an officer.
2. What is Sharpe asked to do to prove his sincerity?
(a) Kill Lawford.
(c) Shoot McCandless.
(d) Kill Tippoo.
3. Where will all the British cannons be concentrated once the enemy's cannons are taken out where the British plan to enter the city?
(a) They will probably not fire anymore since they have limited ammunition.
(b) Where they need to open up a wall.
(c) In the front as a diversion.
(d) They have not decided yet.
4. Who is watching Sharpe and Mary talk?
(b) Captain Morris.
(c) Lieutenant Lawford.
(d) Sergeant Green.
5. Why can't Gudin help Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe is Tippoo's prisoner.
(b) It would cross the bounds of what an advisor is to do.
(c) He can help them if he wants.
(d) Sharpe has admitted his role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Mary talk about concerning the military?
2. What do McCandless and his Indian escort run into on his way back to the British army?
3. What is nearly finished?
4. Who was Mary's dead husband?
5. Who is near Sharpe's discovery in the dungeon?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)