|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is roaming the halls of the dungeon?
(a) A tiger.
(b) Several jettis.
(d) No one.
2. What does Wellesley say about Sharpe?
(a) He is the best man for the job.
(b) He is dishonest.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) His punishment should be carried out.
3. What do the officers think of Sharpe's ability to lie?
(a) His face turns red when he lies.
(b) He has too much honor to lie well.
(c) He is a passable liar.
(d) He is a good liar.
4. What is Tippoo watching?
(a) The British prepare for an attack.
(b) One of his jettis wrestle with a tiger.
(c) His tigers kill a British soldier.
(d) The torture of a British soldier by a jetti.
5. What does Lieutenant Lawford suggest?
(a) Posing as a deserter to get into the city.
(b) Having Ravi Shekhar do the job.
(c) Sending Hakeswill.
(d) Sending Sharpe and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Sharpe to ride out towards the British?
2. Who does Rao rescue from the dungeon?
3. What does Sharpe discuss with Lawford and McCandless?
4. What do Rao's men find at the dungeon?
5. What is Richard Sharpe's rank in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)