|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary suggest Sharpe do?
(a) Take her into his tent to live.
(b) Formally request to marry her.
(c) Get her pregnant so the army will let him marry her.
(d) Desert the army and run away with her.
2. What does Mary teach the General's children?
(d) How to swim.
3. Why does Hakeswill leave Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe tells him he is going to kill him.
(b) Sharpe punches him.
(c) Sharpe gives him some money.
(d) Sharpe denies any interest in Mary.
4. What does Sharpe ask Wellesley about his status if he returns from the mission?
(a) If he can marry Mary.
(b) If he will be free to leave the army.
(c) If he can be made a sergeant.
(d) If his conviction can be overturned.
5. What does Mary still have in her possession?
(a) A written order from General Harris to Lawford.
(b) A pardon for Sharpe from General Harris.
(c) The loaded pistol Rao gave her.
(d) A bag of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are in place to deflect cannonballs?
2. What kind of weapon does McCandless use?
3. What do the deserters notice about where they are taken?
4. What does Rao give Mary?
5. What nationality is Mary?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)