|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what unit is Sharpe assigned?
(a) Fourteenth Regiment.
(b) Thirty-third Regiment.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Twenty-second Regiment.
2. How many times has Sharpe seen action?
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
3. Who would Sharpe ask permission to marry Mary if he wanted to do that?
(a) Sergeant Hakeswill.
(b) Captain Morris.
(c) Colonel Wellesley.
(d) Lieutenant Lawford.
4. What type of weapon is Hakeswill carrying?
(a) A knife and a pistol.
(b) A halberd.
(c) A sword.
(d) A musket and bayonet.
5. Why is Hakeswill thinking about Mary Bickerstaff?
(a) He wants Sharpe to marry her.
(b) She has offered him money to take her home.
(c) He is interested in her.
(d) She bandaged a wound of his.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mary's dead husband?
2. What has Tippoo ordered to be placed between the inner and outer city walls?
3. How long did the battle just over in Chapter 1 last?
4. What is Sharpe contemplating at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How many are in the British firing line they array against Tippoo's troops in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)