|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hakeswill goad Sharpe into doing?
(a) Marrying Mary.
(b) Hitting Captain Morris.
(c) Hitting Hakeswill.
2. Why do the officers Sharpe will be a convincing deserter?
(a) He has a scar on his face.
(b) He comes from the lower class.
(c) He is Irish.
(d) He has flogging wounds.
3. What is Richard Sharpe's rank in Chapter 1?
4. Why is Hakeswill thinking about Mary Bickerstaff?
(a) He wants Sharpe to marry her.
(b) He is interested in her.
(c) She bandaged a wound of his.
(d) She has offered him money to take her home.
5. Why would Lawford be deserting?
(a) He wants to marry Mary.
(b) He has been caught stealing.
(c) His family is from India.
(d) He is afraid of a flogging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is chained in the courtyard where McCandless is standing?
2. Who is watching Sharpe and Mary talk?
3. Why is Sharpe fighting in India?
4. What kind of weapon does McCandless use?
5. What does Hakeswill do to Sharpe's musket?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)