|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapon is Hakeswill carrying?
(a) A musket and bayonet.
(b) A knife and a pistol.
(c) A sword.
(d) A halberd.
2. What does Wellesley say about Sharpe?
(a) He will never come back.
(b) He is the best man for the job.
(c) His punishment should be carried out.
(d) He is dishonest.
3. How long did the battle just over in Chapter 1 last?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) All day.
4. How many strokes did Sharpe get before the flogging was stopped?
(a) Two hundred and one.
(b) One hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
5. Who are Lawford and Sharpe suppose to contact in the city?
(c) Ravi Shekhar.
(d) Appah Rao.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching Sharpe and Mary talk?
2. For what is Hakeswill searching among the dead and dying troops?
3. What does Sharpe ask Wellesley about his status if he returns from the mission?
4. To what does Sharpe admit which adds to his credentials for the rescue job?
5. What do the officers decide that Lawford will pose as?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)