|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the officers discussing in General Harris's tent as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) How to divide their forces.
(b) How to break McCandless out of the dungeon.
(c) Where to attack Tippoo next.
(d) What to do about Hakeswill.
2. Why do the officers Sharpe will be a convincing deserter?
(a) He comes from the lower class.
(b) He has a scar on his face.
(c) He is Irish.
(d) He has flogging wounds.
3. What does Hakeswill goad Sharpe into doing?
(a) Marrying Mary.
(c) Hitting Captain Morris.
(d) Hitting Hakeswill.
4. What does Sergeant Green tell Sharpe?
(a) He will ensure Mary is safe.
(b) He will do the flogging himself and go easy.
(c) He will chose the smallest boys for the flogging.
(d) He will appear the case.
5. What connection does Rao have with Tippoo?
(a) He is the general with overall command of Tippoo's army.
(b) He has no connection with Tippoo.
(c) He is a commander in his army.
(d) He is Tippoo's advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Lawford be deserting?
2. What does Tippoo do for the brave soldiers on his side?
3. About what are Sharpe and Lawson questioned?
4. What is Sharpe asked to do to prove his sincerity?
5. What happens while Sharpe and Hakeswill are interacting?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)