|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the British army establish camp?
(a) East of the city so the sun will be in the French's eyes.
(b) North west of the city.
(c) South of the city.
(d) On the west of the city.
2. How many strokes did Sharpe get before the flogging was stopped?
(a) Two hundred and one.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred.
3. What does Mary teach the General's children?
(a) How to swim.
4. What are Tippoo's primary defenses?
(b) Cannons mounted on the city walls.
5. Where will all the British cannons be concentrated once the enemy's cannons are taken out where the British plan to enter the city?
(a) They will probably not fire anymore since they have limited ammunition.
(b) They have not decided yet.
(c) Where they need to open up a wall.
(d) In the front as a diversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does McCandless use?
2. What is the greatest effect of the rockets?
3. With whom does Sharpe share a cell?
4. To what is Sharpe sentenced at his court-martial?
5. Who halts Sharpe's flogging before it is finished?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)