1. When was "Sharpe's Skirmish" first written?
2. With what book was "Sharpe's Skirmish" supposed to be given away?
3. What does the narrator say in the introduction about the first version of "Sharpe's Skirmish"?
It was obvious that it was written in haste.
4. Who is Major Lucius Tubbs?
He is in charge of rating the muskets at the fort that were left by the French.
5. Where has Sharpe arrived?
6. Why will the British soldiers' work in the Elysian fields be unmolested?
The French have left.
This section contains 5,235 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)