|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 47-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herault assigned to capture?
(a) The fort at Santos Carmo.
(b) The fort at Brazilios.
(c) The bridge at Santos Carmo.
(d) The bridge at San Miguel de Tormes.
2. What does Sharpe perceive when he looks down Salamanca Road?
(a) Several horse strays walking down the road.
(b) A lone dog sniffing in the bushes.
(c) All is quiet.
(d) Some shadows that are not cast by trees.
3. What does Sharpe tell Harper to do?
(a) Be on the lookout for anything to happen.
(b) Get some sleep.
(c) Get the wine away from his men.
(d) Double the guard on the fort walls.
4. Why will the British soldiers' work in the Elysian fields be unmolested?
(a) The French have left.
(b) The British has a strong artillery presence.
(c) There is a truce to gather their dead on each side.
(d) The French have been captured.
5. From what is Sharpe recovering?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) A bullet wound.
(c) A lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivated Teresa to becomes a soldier?
2. Who is Major Lucius Tubbs?
3. Why is Sharpe filled with fury?
4. How does Sharpe know more French are coming?
5. About what is Sharpe at least thankful?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)