|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: pages 28-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one group against whom Herault fought?
(a) Ballesteros' Spaniards.
(b) Norththumberland's three brigades.
(c) Cinquero's Spaniards.
(d) Wellington's heavy cavalry.
2. What does Sharpe say he did not see?
(a) A way to defend the fort if the French return.
(b) Correct military procedures by Tubbs and his men.
(c) Any strange uniforms.
(d) Correct military protocal by the local militia.
3. What does Price say about Teresa?
(a) She is a hot-blooded Spanish lady and Hicky may lose something valuable.
(b) She is 100 percent loyal to Sharpe.
(d) She is worth staring at.
4. How many men does Soult send North?
5. Who does the job of disposal?
(b) Sergeant Patrick Harper.
(c) Major Tubbs.
(d) Major Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Sharpe's men object until Sharpe gets near?
2. Who is Captain Michel Pailleterie?
3. Where does Herault think the biggest danger to his men lies?
4. What does Harper insist about his men?
5. What does Sharpe notice about the fort?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)