|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: pages 19-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey ask Teresa?
(a) If she really fights the French.
(b) Why in the world she would want to marry someone like Sharpe.
(c) If she is really Napoleon's third cousin.
(d) If she is really the King of Spain's niece.
2. Who is nicknamed La Aguja?
(a) A man Sharpe's company captures near the river.
(b) One of the men found hiding in the barn.
(c) The beautiful woman riding towards the fort.
(d) Sergeant Harper.
3. How many muskets does a priest discover at the fort?
(a) Almost 5,000.
(b) About 15,000.
(c) Almost 1,000.
(d) About 500.
4. How many men does Soult send North?
5. What does Sharpe tell Harper to do?
(a) Be on the lookout for anything to happen.
(b) Get some sleep.
(c) Get the wine away from his men.
(d) Double the guard on the fort walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Sharpe's Skirmish" first written?
2. Who is General Jean Herault?
3. Who does Tubbs think are French soldiers?
4. What does Harper insist about his men?
5. Who is MacKeon?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)