|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: pages 19-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe think is almost impossible?
(a) The English could march from Brest to there in two days.
(b) The Spanish regulars would attack their own fortress.
(c) The French could reach the fort.
(d) The French could still be in Spain.
2. Where has Sharpe arrived?
(a) San Miguel.
(b) San Juan.
(c) Santos Juanita.
(d) Santos Marios.
3. Who goes in search of the French?
(a) Major Tubbs and some of his Battalion.
(b) Lieutenant Price and some of Sharpe's company.
(c) No one, since the French are quite far from the fort.
(d) Some of the local militia.
4. Who is Lieutenant Price?
(a) A British officer turned traitor.
(b) A corrupt commisary officer.
(c) An officer under Sharpe's command.
(d) An officer under Major Tubbs' command.
5. When was "Sharpe's Skirmish" first written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Wellesley?
2. From what direction does Tubbs notice a cloud of dust?
3. Who is nicknamed La Aguja?
4. Who does Teresa say she fights?
5. Who does Sharp yell at for staring at his wife?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)