|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 38-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When should Herault arrive?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 days.
2. With what does Pailleterie threaten his men if they make noise?
(a) Dismissal from the military.
(d) A whipping.
3. What will the rest of Herault's men do?
(a) Hold the bridge at Santos Carmo.
(b) Wait in reserve where they are presently located.
(c) Divide up and go through three different mountain passes.
(d) Hold the bridge at San Miguel de Tormes.
4. Who is Mr. MacKeon?
(a) An Irish cook.
(b) A Scot laborer.
(c) An Irish laborer.
(d) A Scottish cook.
5. What is one group against whom Herault fought?
(a) Cinquero's Spaniards.
(b) Norththumberland's three brigades.
(c) Wellington's heavy cavalry.
(d) Ballesteros' Spaniards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enrages Teresa?
2. Who does Teresa say she fights?
3. What does Sharpe have disposed of, found in the fort?
4. With what book was "Sharpe's Skirmish" supposed to be given away?
5. Who is Hagman?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)