|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 38-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey ask Teresa?
(a) If she is really Napoleon's third cousin.
(b) Why in the world she would want to marry someone like Sharpe.
(c) If she really fights the French.
(d) If she is really the King of Spain's niece.
2. What do Teresa's men do that gives their presence away to Pailleterie?
(a) Get in a fight and make noise.
(c) Shoot a few rifles in the air when they get drunk.
(d) Roast rabbits over a fire.
3. What does Pailleterie hope about San Miguel?
(a) That it is unguarded.
(b) That it will surrender without a fight.
(c) That they will be able to flank it undetected.
(d) That he can take San Miguel without any loss of life.
4. How is Sharpe feeling at the coming of the dawn?
(c) Weary and foolish.
5. Of what does Tubbs take possession?
(a) The French prisoners.
(b) The wine.
(c) The French camp followers.
(d) The muskets.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what direction does Tubbs notice a cloud of dust?
2. Why will the British soldiers' work in the Elysian fields be unmolested?
3. What happens just after Ducos arrives in Spain?
4. Who is General Jean Herault?
5. Where does Teresa want to ride?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)