|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 38-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe have Harper do?
(a) Try to stall Teresa and her men from leaving.
(b) Take some men to help the Duke of Wellington.
(c) Set up Tubb's oxcart on the bridge.
(d) Have Harper's men dig trenches on the far side of the bridge.
2. Where does Teresa want to ride?
(a) To Madrid.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To Avila.
(d) To Brest.
3. What is Sharpe trying to accomplish at the bridge?
(a) Barricading it.
(b) Leaving it open so the French will cross it into an ambush.
(c) Sharpe has no plans for the bridge.
(d) Collapsing it.
4. What is Herault assigned to capture?
(a) The bridge at Santos Carmo.
(b) The bridge at San Miguel de Tormes.
(c) The fort at Santos Carmo.
(d) The fort at Brazilios.
5. When was "Sharpe's Skirmish" first written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Major Lucius Tubbs?
2. Why does Napoleon send Ducos to Spain?
3. How many men does Soult send North?
4. What does Herault now command?
5. Who does Teresa say she fights?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)