1. In what year does this novel start?
2. Who is leading the British forces at the beginning of this novel?
3. On what peninsula has the British forces been fighting?
4. Into what territory have the British forces pushed after conquering the peninsula in question #3?
5. In what state are Napoleon's troops at the beginning of this book?
6. Where does Napoleon send fresh troops?
To the new front.
7. Towards what river do the British troops advance?
8. Why do the British troops stop at the river?
It is a natural barrier.
This section contains 4,665 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)