|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of man is the man who meets Duco?
(b) Vicious and greedy.
(d) Careful and considerate.
2. What does Sharpe do when he sees Bampfylde?
(a) Draws his sword on him.
(b) Kicks him in the kneecap.
(c) Slaps him in the face.
(d) Accost him and insults him.
3. What does Sharpe do when he arrives near the fortress ahead of schedule?
(a) Attacks the fortress.
(b) Knocks down the gate.
(c) Hides in the woods.
(d) Watches the unequal duel.
4. Why do the British troops stop at the river?
(a) To fill their water barrels.
(b) The French are too strong on the other side of the river.
(c) To water the horses.
(d) It is a natural barrier.
5. What does a group of the British see a few hours before Sharpe's mission?
(a) Sharpe dancing with his wife.
(b) Sharpe and his friend shoot a French spy.
(c) The French make a raid on British shipping.
(d) A small French boat sink in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what territory have the British forces pushed after conquering the peninsula in question #3?
2. What is the weather like when the French forces meet?
3. What does Killick present to Bampfylde?
4. What do Sharpe's superiors do to free him to lead the invasion force?
5. What kind of thoughts of Jane trouble Sharpe?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)