|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Partisans do?
(a) Shoot Cox.
(b) Shoot El Catolico.
(c) Pull a sneak attack.
2. Who does Sharpe think is on the roof?
(d) El Catolico.
3. Why does Sharpe also give Teresa his own rifle?
(a) The one she was using belongs to Harper.
(b) Hers was lost in the explosion.
(c) The one she was using belongs to Roman.
(d) He does not give her his rifle; he gives her his knife.
4. Who is in Lisbon?
5. What did the French not expect?
(a) Almeida to surrender.
(b) Wellington to arrive in time.
(c) The order for them to withdraw.
(d) The explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been teaching Teresa how to use a saber?
2. What does Lossow feel about his imminent encounter with the French?
3. Where does Cox want the gold sent?
4. How do they stop Sharpe's wound from bleeding?
5. What does Cox agree for Sharpe to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene between Cox and Sharpe about the gold and Sharpe's men.
2. What are the losses and who lives after the explosion?
3. What is written about the historical Almeida?
4. Describe the fight between Sharpe and El Catolico.
5. What of the Lines of Torres Vedras?
6. Why is Lossow happy?
7. What is Teresa learning and from whom?
8. How does Sharpe shock both his men and the Partisans?
9. What does it say about the cause of the explosion and who got in a bread oven?
10. How is Sharpe faring with the wound he receives?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)