|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kearsey performance as a guide?
2. Who does the South Essex Regiment encounter?
(a) The Dragoons.
(b) The Destriers.
(c) The German Legion.
(d) The Spanish peasant battalion.
3. Who is Batten?
(a) The man Ayres catches.
(b) A good friend of Lieutenant Ayres.
(c) A friend of Sharpe's who arrives to give Sharpe new orders.
(d) The mayor of the town the regiment is marching through.
4. What does Sharpe worry about on his men's approach to the village?
(a) That Kearsey will be killed when the rebels realize a rescue attempt is happening.
(b) That there may be French soldiers hiding in the fields or alleyways.
(c) That the men will meet with traps in the high grass.
(d) That their weapons will clang.
5. What does Sharpe order his company to do after firing once?
(a) Square up.
(c) Drop to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the morale of the forces aligned against Napoleon?
2. To whom is Sharpe ordered to apologize?
3. What does Sharpe's apology imply?
4. What does Kearsey worry the Spanish will do if they do not receive the gold?
5. What does Sharpe admit to Wellington?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)