|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Carrie give Lily?
(a) Find out the identity of the ponytail guy .
(b) Leave Claude alone.
(c) Cut Claude loose or give in.
(d) Find out more about Pardon's niece Becca.
2. What does Lily say to get Jack out of trouble outside of his apartment?
(a) He had been with her the night before.
(b) He was at the gym the night before.
(c) She saw him in Montrose the night before.
(d) He was with Claude at the hospital the night before.
3. Why does the guy with the ponytail attack Lily at Howell Jr.s house?
(a) He is a violent man.
(b) He thinks that she is someone else.
(c) He thinks she is an intruder.
(d) He is trying to save her from intruders.
4. Why does Lily choose Shakespeare as a place to live?
(a) It is far from her parents.
(b) She likes Arkansas.
(c) It is far from Tennessee.
(d) Her name is Bard.
5. Lily knows that Mookie's car has _____________.
(a) An Ohio license plate.
(b) An Indiana license plate.
(c) An Iowa license plate.
(d) An Illinois license plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mookie connected to as Lily discovers?
2. Arnita Winthrop wants Lily to come to her house___________.
3. What indication of Deedra's changed lifestyle does Lily notice when cleaning her apartment?
4. Why is Lily so glad to feel the warmth of the Winthrop kitchen?
5. Where does Cleve Ragland work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has been chasing Jack and why and what have they done to him? Where does Jack run to to take cover after he runs in Chapter Six?
2. What information does Jack share with Lily about why he is in Shakespeare?
3. Who is Jared Fletcher and what is his tie to Lily?
4. What injuries does Claude sustain in the explosion and what steps will be taken to care for him?
5. Where does Lily run into the man with the ponytail throughout Chapter Four?
6. Describe in detail Lily's thoughts and feelings after the explosion.
7. Why does Arnita Winthrop summon Lily to her home, and what transpires there?
8. Explain the conversation that takes place between Lanette and Lily in the church.
9. Why does Lily tell Darcy and Cleve that she and Jack are seeing each other, and why does this anger Jack?
10. What part does Lanette Glass play in the meeting at Golgotha Church?
This section contains 1,273 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)