|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy want from Lily when she meets up with him at the gym?
(a) He wants to lift weights with her.
(b) He wants to ask questions about Del.
(c) He wants to date her.
(d) He wants to tell her to mind her own business about Del.
2. What is Lily's relationship with Claude?
(a) Neighbors only.
(b) He is her neighbor who wants a relationship.
3. Why is Lily angry when she goes to bed after her date with Claude in Montrose?
(a) He makes her retell the story of The Fight.
(b) He tells her that she was being sued.
(c) He does not want to be friends with her.
(d) He does not believe her when she said his cops were useless at The Fight.
4. What was Bobo doing at the gym on the morning after the murder?
(a) Bobo was looking for Dell.
(b) Bobo was looking for his gloves.
(c) Bobo wanted to workout alone.
(d) Bobo was opening the gym for Marshall.
5. Where does Lily see Lanette Glass emerging from on Lily's late night walk?
(a) From Hoewll's house.
(b) From Darcy's house.
(c) From Claude's house.
(d) From Mookie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of neighborhood was Mookie's house in?
2. What kind of a car does the spotter drive?
3. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
4. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
5. Where does every Winthrop attend college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Howell and company brought home that Lily sees him bring into the house? What does he leave behind that annoys Lily? What might these two things mean?
2. Where is Claude when Lily arrives home from work at the end of her day, and what do they discover together?
3. How does Bobo react when Lily comes to karate class on the night that Raphael has returned?
4. How does Del feel about this year's competition?
5. What discoveries does the reader make about Lily in the opening of Chapter Two days after she had turned Claude down.
6. Who is the new woman in town? What is she doing there? How do others react to her at the gym?
7. What kind of a physical character is Del Packard?
8. What occurs with the spotter's gloves in the Prologue?
9. What does the spotter do to Del?
10. Why are the three murders that have taken place recently in Shakespeare suspicious to Lily?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)