Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerrell's and Deedra's conversation about as Lily enters her apartment to clean?
(a) Jerrell is angry with Deedra for moving in with her boyfriend.
(b) Jerrell is angry with Deedra for not giving him money.
(c) Jerrell is angry with Deedra for sleeping with a black man.
(d) Jerrell is angry with Deedra for leaving home.
2. What does Lily educate Claude about concerning Del while they eat lunch together?
(a) Del's routine at the gym.
(b) Del's acquaintances at the gym.
(c) Del's character.
(d) How body building competition works.
3. Of what nationality is Marshall one-quarter?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Two, why is Lily missing Claude?
(a) He is no longer speaking to her.
(b) He is not showing up to take care of her anymore.
(c) He is dating someone else.
(d) He has taken a vacation.
5. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
(a) A lawsuit against her.
(b) The Fight.
(c) The deaths that have recently occured in Shakespeare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Del's hair?
2. How did Lily get the job to clean the public areas of the apartment complex that Claude lives in?
3. What is Todd Picard's role at The Fight according to him?
4. How does Del describe himself?
5. What does Darcy want from Lily when she meets up with him at the gym?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the reader learn about Shakespeare from Raphael Roundtree?
2. Who killed Len Elgin and why?
3. Describe The Fight in detail.
4. What is the relationship between Marshall and Lily?
5. What part does Lanette Glass play in the meeting at Golgotha Church?
6. Who is Lily's new client? What is her occupation? What does Lily think of her on their first meeting?
7. Where do Claude and Lily go after her karate class, and what does Claude tell Lily?
8. What does Lily discover about the ring that Arnita gave her?
9. What realizations does Lily come to while cleaning Mookie Preston's house?
10. What information does Jack share with Lily about why he is in Shakespeare?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)