|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point is made about the spotter's gloves?
(a) The gloves are not the usual kind worn.
(b) They are ripped.
(c) He borrowed gloves from the lost and found.
(d) His gloves are very expensive.
2. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
(a) She is weird.
(b) She would win if she would compete.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is a coward.
3. What is Lily's relationship with Claude?
(a) Neighbors only.
(b) He is her neighbor who wants a relationship.
4. Where does the spotter put the gloves after the deed is over?
(a) On Del's hands.
(b) In his back pocket.
(c) Back in the lost and found.
(d) In Del's gym bag.
5. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
(a) Drive it to the shop.
(b) Lend her money to get it fixed.
(c) Call a towing company.
(d) Go with Jerrell and Deedra to the car wash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gym where the competition will take place?
2. How does Deedra react to Jerrell's accusations?
3. What does Raphael tell Lily is bothering him when she meets him in the gym?
4. What does the reader learn about Lily's past while she talks to Marshall about murder in Chapter One?
5. What does Lily educate Claude about concerning Del while they eat lunch together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bobo's connection to the town of Shakespeare?
2. How and by whom is Del's body discovered?
3. What does the reader learn about Shakespeare from Raphael Roundtree?
4. What kind of a physical character is Del Packard?
5. What has Howell and company brought home that Lily sees him bring into the house? What does he leave behind that annoys Lily? What might these two things mean?
6. What is the relationship between Marshall and Lily?
7. What occurs with the spotter's gloves in the Prologue?
8. What does the spotter do to Del?
9. Who is Darcy Orchard and how does he treat Lily?
10. How does Bobo react when Lily comes to karate class on the night that Raphael has returned?
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)