|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the spotter worried about before he leaves the gym?
(a) What to do with the key.
(b) What to do with Del.
(c) What to do with the lights.
(d) What to do with the weights.
2. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
(b) Light poles.
(c) Trash bins.
(d) Wax myrtles.
3. Where does Lily see Lanette Glass emerging from on Lily's late night walk?
(a) From Claude's house.
(b) From Hoewll's house.
(c) From Mookie's house.
(d) From Darcy's house.
4. What month is it in the Prologue?
5. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
(a) Del thought women were weak.
(b) Del only trusted men.
(c) Women could not lift the weight.
(d) Lindy would not allow Del to have a female spotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily value in her life more than anything?
2. What does the spotter do with the weight bar?
3. After hitting his car, what does Hodding do to make Darnell hit him?
4. What does Claude want to discuss with Lily when he takes her to dinner in Montrose?
5. What feature does the man who came home with Howell have that Lily keeps mentioning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the man that Deedra is having an affair with, and what does Lily think that he is thinking?
2. What does the spotter do to Del?
3. What information does Jack share with Lily about why he is in Shakespeare?
4. What happens to Lily while she is at the Winthrop's to clean Beanie's closet?
5. Who is Jared Fletcher and what is his tie to Lily?
6. What does Lily discover about the ring that Arnita gave her?
7. Where and when throughout Chapter Two does Lily see the guy who was with Darcy in the gym right after Del's murder?
8. What is the spotter's thought process before leaving the gym after killing Del?
9. What injuries does Claude sustain in the explosion and what steps will be taken to care for him?
10. Where do Claude and Lily go after her karate class, and what does Claude tell Lily?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)