|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lily doing specifically at the Howell house on the day of the break-in?
(a) Doing her regular cleaning.
(b) Searching for the long, black bags Howell brought there.
(c) Cleaning Beanie's closet.
(d) Looking for Bobo to speak with him.
2. How does Lily feel about guns?
(a) Though she doesn't own one, she is not bothered by them.
(b) She is spooked by them.
(c) She owns a few.
(d) She thinks they should be illegal.
3. What does Lily tell Jack she will do if the bad guys come chasing him?
(a) She will fight.
(b) She will call the police.
(c) She will protect herself.
(d) She will shoot them.
4. Why doesn't Marie want Lily to call the hospital?
(a) She is not sick enough to go.
(b) She wants to die at home.
(c) She does not want to die on the way to the hospital.
(d) She is afraid of hospitals.
5. How was the bomb detonated?
(a) From a wristwatch.
(b) From a cell phone.
(c) From someone in the church.
(d) From a computer.
6. Where does Lily send the men who come knocking at her door late one night?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To Carlton's house.
(c) Back to the store.
7. What does Lily stay up to do after she takes care of Jack's wound?
(a) To clean blood from her rug.
(c) To see if Darcy returns.
(d) To watch a movie.
8. What does Bobo come to Lily's home for on the night she missed karate?
(a) To warn her.
(b) To ask her to work out with him.
(c) To get her to go back with Marshall.
(d) To tell her how much he cares for her.
9. How does Karen Kingsland die?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She is drugged.
(c) She is shot in the head.
(d) She is beaten.
10. Who first speaks to Lily after the explosion?
(b) A rescue worker.
11. How does Howell react after finding out that Lily was in his house during the break-in?
(a) He is overly concerned about her.
(b) He is slightly concerned.
(c) He is apathetic about her being there.
(d) He is frightened that she knows more than she should.
12. What does Marie wear of her mother's to the funeral?
(a) A purse.
(b) A hat.
13. What degree does Karen Kingsland have?
(a) Master's in Criminology.
(b) Master's in Education.
(c) Master's in Psychology.
(d) Master's in Engineering.
14. Cleve was once arrested for ______________.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Lewd behavior.
(d) Attempted rape.
15. What question doesn't Lily ask Jack after their first night together?
(a) Are you married?
(b) What were you doing last night?
(c) Will I see you again?
(d) Do you love me?
Short Answer Questions
1. What indication of Deedra's changed lifestyle does Lily notice when cleaning her apartment?
2. Why does Karen Kingsland die?
3. What does Marshall speak with Lily about at the gym after he gives her a hug about Marie's death?
4. What does Lily say to get Jack out of trouble outside of his apartment?
5. Who is John Bellingham?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)