|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily and Bobo think that Del must be in the tanning bed. Which reason is NOT one that they thought?
(a) The door is unlocked.
(b) His car is in the parking lot.
(c) They don't see him.
(d) The lights are out.
2. How old is Bobo?
3. What feature does the man who came home with Howell have that Lily keeps mentioning?
(a) He has striking green eyes.
(b) He has a pointed chin.
(c) He has a black ponytail.
(d) He has dimples.
4. Why does Janet want to know if Marshall and Lily are "a locked in thing"?
(a) Janet is nosey.
(b) Janet writes a love column for the town newspaper.
(c) Janet's friend wants to date Marshall.
(d) Janet is interested in Marshall.
5. Where was Beanie Winthrop most likely to be found during the day?
(a) Playing golf.
(b) Playing tennis or doing volunteer work.
(c) Dining with friends.
(d) At the country club bar.
6. Why does Lily go for a walk at the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) She is angry at herself and Claude.
(b) She'd rather walk then go to the gym.
(c) She is in search of answers to the murder.
(d) She can't sleep.
7. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
(a) A long, heavy black bag.
(b) A piece of gym equipment.
(c) A rolled up carpet.
(d) Black garbage bags.
8. What is Mookie's occupation?
9. What needs to be done to Deedra's car?
(a) It needs to be repainted.
(b) It needs mechanical work.
(c) It needs new tires.
(d) It needs to be vacuumed.
10. How does the spotter describe himself?
(a) As a victim.
(b) Harsh and cruel.
(c) As a criminal.
(d) As loyal and strong.
11. What kind of neighborhood was Mookie's house in?
(a) Small white houses with neatly raked lawns.
(b) Small homes with lawns filled with children's toys.
(c) Middle class houses with picket fences.
(d) Large homes with long driveways.
12. After hitting his car, what does Hodding do to make Darnell hit him?
(a) He jibes about Darnell's mother.
(b) He pushes Darnell's girlfriend.
(c) He tries to leave the scene of the accident.
(d) He makes fun of hitting the car.
13. Of what nationality is Marshall one-quarter?
14. What kind of a car does the spotter drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A sports car.
(d) An SUV.
15. What is Todd Picard's role at The Fight according to him?
(a) He jumps in to stop it.
(b) He watches afraid he wouldn't be identified as an off duty cop.
(c) He calls for back-up.
(d) He keeps the crowd back.
Short Answer Questions
1. The flyer that is being distributed all over town is about ___________.
2. Where does Lily see Lanette Glass emerging from on Lily's late night walk?
3. How does Lily know Bobo?
4. What kinds of clothes hang in Lily's closet?
5. Why does Lily jump into The Fight?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)