|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
2. After hitting his car, what does Hodding do to make Darnell hit him?
(a) He makes fun of hitting the car.
(b) He jibes about Darnell's mother.
(c) He pushes Darnell's girlfriend.
(d) He tries to leave the scene of the accident.
3. What does Lily tell Claude to do as she leaves for karate class?
(a) Stay at her home and watch the game.
(b) Meet her later for coffee.
(c) Come to the gym to watch her.
(d) Investigate the flyers.
4. How did Lily get the job to clean the public areas of the apartment complex that Claude lives in?
(a) A local lawyer who represented the estate gave it to her.
(b) Lily's other client told her about it.
(c) Deedra Dean recommended her.
(d) Claude recommended her.
5. What does Howell want to know from Lily while she is cleaning his house?
(a) If she overheard his conversation with his friend.
(b) If she saw what they brought into the house.
(c) If she knows if Bobo was involved with the murder.
(d) About the death of Del.
6. What color is Del's hair?
7. What needs to be done to Deedra's car?
(a) It needs to be repainted.
(b) It needs new tires.
(c) It needs mechanical work.
(d) It needs to be vacuumed.
8. What is Tom David's role at The Fight according to him?
(a) He jumps in to stop it.
(b) He keeps the crowd back.
(c) He makes sure it was a fair fight.
(d) He calls for a backup.
9. Why does Janet want to know if Marshall and Lily are "a locked in thing"?
(a) Janet is nosey.
(b) Janet's friend wants to date Marshall.
(c) Janet is interested in Marshall.
(d) Janet writes a love column for the town newspaper.
10. What does the spotter do with the weight bar?
(a) He breaks Del's arm with it.
(b) He drops it on the floor.
(c) He lets it fall onto Del's throat.
(d) He lets it fall onto Del's heart.
11. Where do Claude and Lily go after dinner in Montrose?
(a) To the bookstore.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To Shakespeare.
(d) To a hotel.
12. What is the name of the gym where the competition will take place?
(a) Body Time.
(b) Gold's Gym.
(c) Marvel Gym.
(d) Body Fitness.
13. How many contestants are there from Shakespeare?
14. What is Claude doing in his car while he was waiting for Lily to come home at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) Looking at a flyer left on his car.
(c) Listening to music.
15. What does the reader learn about Lily's past while she talks to Marshall about murder in Chapter One?
(a) She has examinded dead bodies before.
(b) She has killed before.
(c) She has helped the police before.
(d) She has investigated murders before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Howell and the other man go in the house while Lily is cleaning?
2. On the phone, what words did Lily use to tell Marshall that Del was dead?
3. Where was Beanie Winthrop most likely to be found during the day?
4. What month is it in the Prologue?
5. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)