Short Answer Key
1. What color is Del's hair?
2. What month is it in the Prologue?
3. How tall is Del?
Five foot ten.
4. Who gave Del the key to get into the gym after hours?
5. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
6. At the beginning of the book, how long is it before the competition?
7. How did Del fare at the competition the year before?
He came in second.
8. What extreme trick has Del done to help him in the competition?
He has removed every piece of body hair.
9. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
10. What point is made about the spotter's gloves?
He borrowed gloves from the lost and found.
11. How does Del describe himself?
As a good...
This section contains 2,683 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)