|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
2. What does Lily hope that Schuster can do now that Darnell's investigation is in his hands?
(a) Make the black people less afraid.
(b) Hire more black officers.
(c) Stop the storm rising in Shakepeare.
(d) Solve the case.
3. What does Lily think about as she looks up at Claude's dark window on the night she walks late?
(a) Will she ever see him again?
(b) Can she ever love him?
(c) Will she give him another chance?
(d) Will he solve the Darnell case?
4. What does Lily tell Claude to do as she leaves for karate class?
(a) Stay at her home and watch the game.
(b) Come to the gym to watch her.
(c) Meet her later for coffee.
(d) Investigate the flyers.
5. The flyer that is being distributed all over town is about ___________.
(a) A meeting for white people.
(b) How the white male needs to take back their own.
(c) How black people need to stand up for themselves.
(d) How white people need to lynch black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps into The Fight with Lily?
2. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
3. In Lily's eyes, why is Lindy not a suspect for the murder of Del?
4. How old is Bobo?
5. Why is Lily angry when she goes to bed after her date with Claude in Montrose?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)