|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) A half an hour.
2. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
(a) Trash bins.
(b) Light poles.
(d) Wax myrtles.
3. In Lily's eyes, why is Lindy not a suspect for the murder of Del?
(a) She is not strong enough to lift the weight that was on the bar.
(b) She is too sweet natured.
(c) She fears the germs in the gym.
(d) She loves Del too much.
4. Where do Howell and the other man go in the house while Lily is cleaning?
(a) To the study.
(b) To the master bedroom.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the basement.
5. What does Marshall need Lily to do on the first day that the reader meets her?
(a) Go to the police station.
(b) Make him a meal.
(c) Clean his apartment.
(d) Open the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
2. How does Deedra react to Jerrell's accusations?
3. What was Bobo doing at the gym on the morning after the murder?
4. Why were Mookie and Lily surprised about each other?
5. When was the last time that the spotter and Del had spoken before the spotter joins him the evening Del dies?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)