|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
(a) Call a towing company.
(b) Drive it to the shop.
(c) Go with Jerrell and Deedra to the car wash.
(d) Lend her money to get it fixed.
2. What does Lily tell Claude to do as she leaves for karate class?
(a) Investigate the flyers.
(b) Come to the gym to watch her.
(c) Meet her later for coffee.
(d) Stay at her home and watch the game.
3. In Lily's eyes, why is Lindy not a suspect for the murder of Del?
(a) She is not strong enough to lift the weight that was on the bar.
(b) She fears the germs in the gym.
(c) She is too sweet natured.
(d) She loves Del too much.
4. Why were Mookie and Lily surprised about each other?
(a) They each thought they would be older.
(b) They each thought they would be black.
(c) They each thought they would be another race.
(d) They each thought they would be younger.
5. What does Lily reserve Wednesdays for in her job?
(a) Unusual jobs like mowing lawns.
(b) Changing linens.
(d) Cleaning her own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Two, why is Lily missing Claude?
3. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
4. What does Bobo do to Lily when he sees her again at karate class?
5. Why does Lily go for a walk at the beginning of Chapter Two?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)