|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mookie's occupation?
2. What do Howell and the other man carry into his house while Lily is there cleaning?
(a) Black garbage bags.
(b) A rolled up carpet.
(c) A long, heavy black bag.
(d) A piece of gym equipment.
3. What is Lily's relationship with Claude?
(b) Neighbors only.
(c) He is her neighbor who wants a relationship.
4. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
(a) A half an hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
5. What has Claude very curious about the murder scene?
(a) How did Del manage to drop the bar when it carried less weight than he could handle?
(b) How did Del turn the lights out after he died?
(c) How come the door was unlocked?
(d) How come Del didn't manage to push the bar off of himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Del think of Lily Bard as he prepares for the competition?
2. What does Lily learn about herself in regard to the Winthrops as she leaves their house after meeting the strange man with Howell?
3. Where do Claude and Lily go after dinner in Montrose?
4. How many more pounds does he ask the spotter to add to the bar?
5. What does Lily wonder about Howell and his friend after they enter Howell's house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)