|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Mr. Winthrop give Del shortly before his death?
(a) Work out harder.
(b) Not to speak to anyone about some situation.
(c) Listen to the spotter.
(d) Speak out about the situation.
2. What kind of a car does the spotter drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A sports car.
(c) An SUV.
(d) A sedan.
3. On the phone, what words did Lily use to tell Marshall that Del was dead?
(a) "Del Pakard is here, and he got smoked."
(b) "Del Pakard is here, and he got murdered."
(c) "Del Pakard is here, and he got squashed."
(d) "Del Pakard is here, and he got smothered."
4. What kinds of clothes hang in Lily's closet?
(a) Slacks and blouses.
(b) Jeans and T-shirts.
5. What point is made about the spotter's gloves?
(a) His gloves are very expensive.
(b) They are ripped.
(c) The gloves are not the usual kind worn.
(d) He borrowed gloves from the lost and found.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
2. Where do Howell and the other man go in the house while Lily is cleaning?
3. Why does Lily go for a walk at the beginning of Chapter Two?
4. What does Darcy want from Lily when she meets up with him at the gym?
5. How much weight was on the bar when Del was killed?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)