|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a car does the spotter drive?
(a) A sedan.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A pickup.
(d) A sports car.
2. Why does Janet want to know if Marshall and Lily are "a locked in thing"?
(a) Janet's friend wants to date Marshall.
(b) Janet is nosey.
(c) Janet writes a love column for the town newspaper.
(d) Janet is interested in Marshall.
3. What was Bobo doing at the gym on the morning after the murder?
(a) Bobo was opening the gym for Marshall.
(b) Bobo wanted to workout alone.
(c) Bobo was looking for his gloves.
(d) Bobo was looking for Dell.
4. How many contestants are there from Shakespeare?
5. What hides the spotter's car in the parking lot?
(a) Trash bins.
(b) Light poles.
(c) Wax myrtles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily and Bobo think that Del must be in the tanning bed. Which reason is NOT one that they thought?
2. How much can Lily lift in weights?
3. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
4. How does Del describe himself?
5. What is the spotter worried about before he leaves the gym?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)