|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Del?
(a) Six foot one.
(b) Six foot two.
(c) Five foot five.
(d) Five foot ten.
2. Who gave Del the key to get into the gym after hours?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) The trainer.
(c) The owner.
(d) The spotter.
3. How long had Del been working out before the spotter arrived?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A half an hour.
4. What is Lily's relationship with Claude?
(b) Neighbors only.
(c) He is her neighbor who wants a relationship.
5. What does Deedra want Lily to do for her concerning her car?
(a) Drive it to the shop.
(b) Go with Jerrell and Deedra to the car wash.
(c) Lend her money to get it fixed.
(d) Call a towing company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons that Lily decides that she cares about Del's death?
2. Where do Howell and the other man go in the house while Lily is cleaning?
3. How did Del fare at the competition the year before?
4. What does the reader learn about Lily's past while she talks to Marshall about murder in Chapter One?
5. Why does Janet believe that the spotter had to be a man?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)