|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Marcy's apartment decorated?
2. Why did Gwen tell Damien what she can do?
3. How many hours had elapsed since Lauren's disappearance?
4. What room had the third victim been found in?
5. What did Gwen consider to be one of her worst features?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Gwen know which room Lauren was in?
2. In what ways did Sherry Fenton learn to play "the game"?
3. Why is the case Gwen gave to Frank so interesting?
4. What kinds of things did Sister Tamar take very personally?
5. Why did Frank encourage Gwen to give Stephen another chance?
6. What is the "usual thing" that Meredith and her mother would argue about?
7. Why doesn't Gwen seem to be surprised that Mr. Cross has a membership to the same tennis club as her ex?
8. What kinds of things show a familiarity between Gwen and Frank?
9. What did Sherry underhandedly suggest and why?
10. How did Gwen gain access to the elevator, but shut down the interest afterwards?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the kind of personality it would take to do Gwen's job. What kinds of trauma's must a PI face? What about a police officer? Are there any differences? If so, how?
Essay Topic 2
"Cops, crooked or otherwise would be unneeded in a socially responsible society". Discuss this statement. Do you think it's true? Why or why not? Provide at least four pieces of information or points to support or deny your argument.
Essay Topic 3
How do you think the Avalons managed to convince the Gellmans to let their daughter die in place of Tess? If they were good people, how do you think the transaction would have gone down? What if they were bad people?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)