|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gwen verify to Meredith that it was Dianne who sent her?
(a) Gwen told Meredith when she got home, she'd have to clean her room.
(b) Gwen told Meredith when she got home, she'd have to listen to her music quietly.
(c) Gwen let Meredith talk to her mom on the phone.
(d) Gwen said nothing, just drove Meredith home.
2. What was the gem wrapped in?
3. Who hired the geneticist?
4. How many rings did it take for Jason to answer?
5. Who is Gwen headed to talk to?
(b) Ian Forest.
(c) Wallace Edmonson.
(d) Jason Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwen decide to dedicate her life to?
2. What is Edmonson's connection to the Jamisons?
3. What did Jason want to talk about?
4. What was Jason's look of feigned horror for?
5. What had happened to Ian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Gwen suspect foul play?
2. How did Gwen gain information about the house that she had seen in her vision?
3. What character and physical traits does Gwen and her parents share?
4. Why would Gwen be slow to trust after this episode?
5. Why did Gwen still have to talk to Edmonson?
6. What was so remarkable about Edmonsons' study?
7. How does Kate feel about the bodies that have been mutilated?
8. What lead to Frank's demise, in Gwen's opinion?
9. What was the silver haired gentleman concerned about in regards to Gwen and the Gem?
10. What new information did Jimmy Almeida give to Gwen?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)