|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ruby and James' daughter's name?
2. Which murder suspect must Mr. Cody defend in order to get Meredith back?
(a) Cody Jamison.
(b) Carlson Jamison.
(c) Carl Jamison.
(d) Sandra Jamison.
3. What was Gwen's visitor's name?
4. What had happened to Ian?
(a) He'd been robbed.
(b) He suffered wounds from Gwen when he advanced on her.
(c) He'd been interviewed.
(d) He'd been beaten up.
5. What animal does Ian compare Gwen to?
(a) An angry hedgehog.
(b) A drenched kitten.
(c) A rabid and wet cat.
(d) An angry porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gem wrapped in?
2. What does Gwen find in Edmonson's house?
3. What was on the table?
4. What does the waiter suggest to Gwen in lieu of fried foods?
5. Who was the person to beat Ian up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts did Gwen have regarding Frank's death and her possible involvement?
2. How did Stephen react to Gwen's secret?
3. Why would Gwen be slow to trust after this episode?
4. Why did the lack of information in the house frustrate Gwen?
5. What was so remarkable about Edmonsons' study?
6. How did Gwen get the Jamison's to release Meredith?
7. In what ways did the man in the casket resemble Frank in the least of ways?
8. What lead to Frank's demise, in Gwen's opinion?
9. Why was Gwen observing Edmonson?
10. Why does Gwen want pictures of the Avalon's?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)