|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which murder suspect must Mr. Cody defend in order to get Meredith back?
(a) Carlson Jamison.
(b) Sandra Jamison.
(c) Cody Jamison.
(d) Carl Jamison.
2. How many people did Gwen trust?
3. What did she take that would most likely tell her who it was that had given the pictures to Mrs. Cody?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pen.
(c) A drinking glass.
(d) A toothbrush.
4. What does Teresa think the killers are doing?
(a) Leaving markers.
(b) Toying with investigators.
(c) Harvesting genetic material.
(d) Providing a map to the otherworld.
5. What was Ruby and James' daughter's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edmonson's connection to the Jamisons?
2. Why did O'Riley give Quaid hell?
3. Who hired the geneticist?
4. What excuse does Ian Forest offer Gwen for his appearance?
5. What was the gun made of that Ian gave Gwen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character and physical traits does Gwen and her parents share?
2. What was it about the Thai restaurant that Gwen was pleasantly surprised about?
3. Why did Gwen suspect foul play?
4. Why was Gwen observing Edmonson?
5. What did Gwen think that most people would do with the visions Gwen had?
6. How did Ian explain his genetics?
7. What thoughts did Gwen have regarding Frank's death and her possible involvement?
8. What action proves Jason's words?
9. Why would Edmonson be headed to the DNA lab?
10. In what ways did the man in the casket resemble Frank in the least of ways?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)