|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Stephen have unfinished business with?
(a) The hot blooded Goth chick.
(b) Mrs. Cody.
(c) The pediatrist he was engaged to.
(d) Mr. Cody.
2. What did Jason want to talk about?
(a) What Gwen looked like.
(b) Gwen's history.
(c) His father.
(d) His taste in music.
3. What picture style alerted Gwen to who had last seen Meredith?
(b) Negative style.
(c) Black and white.
4. What did Gwen mean by "checking out early"?
(a) Did Ian remove the bodies from the morgue.
(b) Did Ian help Jason.
(c) Did Ian kill her parents.
(d) Did Ian know who killed Frank.
5. What did Jason's initial voice tell Gwen?
(a) Frank hadn't contacted him.
(b) He was after her sexually.
(c) He was deeply grieved.
(d) He missed his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the officer reach to touch, but Gwen stopped him?
2. What ethnicity of whiskey did Frank drink?
3. What couldn't you see from the highway in Providence?
4. What does Gwen tell Frank she is going to do first thing tomorrow?
5. How many years ago had Gwen become a cop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts did Gwen have regarding Frank's death and her possible involvement?
2. What did the portrait of Sylvia remind Gwen of and how did Ian describe her?
3. What was it about the Thai restaurant that Gwen was pleasantly surprised about?
4. How did Stephen react to Gwen's secret?
5. What does Frank's note, "Mendel's peas" mean to Gwen?
6. What character and physical traits does Gwen and her parents share?
7. Why did Gwen suspect foul play?
8. Why did the lack of information in the house frustrate Gwen?
9. What was Gwen's thought regarding Tiger Leone and Ian Forest?
10. What new information did Jimmy Almeida give to Gwen?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)