|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What license did Frank possess?
(c) Harvesting Quahogs.
2. What does Teresa think the killers are doing?
(a) Toying with investigators.
(b) Leaving markers.
(c) Providing a map to the otherworld.
(d) Harvesting genetic material.
3. What kind of food did Kate bring Gwen to?
4. Who hired the geneticist?
5. What does Gwen find in Edmonson's house?
(a) Frank's notebook computer.
(b) The blue gem.
(c) The means to kill her.
(d) A meeting of the Elders.
6. What did Gwen consider weird?
(a) Frank died of the things in the police report.
(b) The people who had Meredith were keeping her forever.
(c) The people who had Meredith hadn't made any demands.
(d) People wanted DNA tests run to find out if the DNA was human.
7. What animal does Ian compare Gwen to?
(a) A rabid and wet cat.
(b) An angry hedgehog.
(c) A drenched kitten.
(d) An angry porcupine.
8. What did Gwen mean by "checking out early"?
(a) Did Ian kill her parents.
(b) Did Ian know who killed Frank.
(c) Did Ian help Jason.
(d) Did Ian remove the bodies from the morgue.
9. Where did Frank's son live?
10. What food did Gwen eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) An apple.
(c) A pear.
(d) A scone.
11. What was on the table?
(a) A suicide note.
(b) A bowl of oatmeal.
(c) A half empty bottle of bourbon.
(d) A half empty bottle of scotch.
12. What doesn't Jason do?
(a) Lust after women he can't have.
(b) None of these.
(c) Sell out his friends.
(d) Betray those he loves.
13. Why was Gwen concerned about accepting Ian Forest's help?
(a) It might put Meredith in greater danger.
(b) It might scare away the abductors.
(c) He wasn't employed to find Meredith, she was.
(d) She didn't trust Ian.
14. Who is revealed to be one of Edmonson's followers?
(a) "Jason Cross"
(c) Ian Forest.
(d) Gwen Gellman.
15. What did no mailbox mean to Gwen?
(a) That the house was most likely unoccupied.
(b) That the occupant couldn't receive junk mail.
(c) That she couldn't place a camera to watch the house.
(d) That she couldn't identify the person in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gem wrapped in?
2. What was the gun made of that Ian gave Gwen?
3. What did the officer reach to touch, but Gwen stopped him?
4. Who, does it turn out is Gwen's uncle?
5. What was Ruby and James' daughter's name?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)