|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What license did Frank possess?
(b) Harvesting Quahogs.
2. Who, does it turn out is Gwen's uncle?
3. Where did Frank's son live?
4. What does Gwen find in Edmonson's house?
(a) The means to kill her.
(b) The blue gem.
(c) A meeting of the Elders.
(d) Frank's notebook computer.
5. What was James's occupation?
6. How far away was Gwen from the hospital?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
7. What was Edmonson's excuse for the gem lighting up?
(a) She was elvish.
(b) Motion sensors from a private security company.
(c) He liked her.
(d) The gem liked her.
8. Who was the person to beat Ian up?
9. What kind of smile did Sandra Jamison have?
(a) An amphibious one.
(b) A reptilian one.
(c) An evil smile.
(d) A shy smile.
10. Why didn't Gwen take her own car?
(a) She wanted to shadow someone who might recognize her Toyota.
(b) Her car broke down.
(c) Sylvia's car ran better.
(d) She thought she would look cooler in Sylvia's car.
11. What ethnicity of whiskey did Frank drink?
12. Why did O'Riley give Quaid hell?
(a) He let Gwen go down.
(b) He turned his back on his partner.
(c) He didn't expose a dirty cop.
(d) He didn't trust his partner,
13. What was Gwen's mother's ability?
(a) Neurological pattern placement.
14. What did she take that would most likely tell her who it was that had given the pictures to Mrs. Cody?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A drinking glass.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A pen.
15. When Frank did drink, what was his drink of choice?
(a) Jack Daniels.
(b) Captain Morgan.
(c) Canadian Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teresa think the killers are doing?
2. Why did Stephen leave?
3. What was the gem wrapped in?
4. How many years had passed since Sylvia had seen Ian Forest?
5. What picture style alerted Gwen to who had last seen Meredith?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)