|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rings did it take for Jason to answer?
2. What was Ruby and James' daughter's name?
3. What color where the majority of the shirts in the closet?
4. What was Edmonson's excuse for the gem lighting up?
(a) She was elvish.
(b) The gem liked her.
(c) Motion sensors from a private security company.
(d) He liked her.
5. How did Gwen regain energy?
(a) Walking through the trees.
(b) Standing by the ocean on the beach.
(c) Standing on the lawn in the rain.
(d) Standing in the shower.
6. What ethnicity of whiskey did Frank drink?
7. What does Gwen compare the flow of memories from Ian to?
(a) Water through a sieve.
(b) A fast paced river.
(c) A rough current.
(d) A flash drive downloading files.
8. What kind of food did Kate bring Gwen to?
9. What happened with Gwen's vision?
(a) It played out for all to see like a hologram.
(b) It provided Meredith's whereabouts.
(c) It shook her violently.
(d) It caused her to black out.
10. What did Jason want to talk about?
(a) Gwen's history.
(b) What Gwen looked like.
(c) His father.
(d) His taste in music.
11. What kind of smile did Sandra Jamison have?
(a) A shy smile.
(b) An amphibious one.
(c) A reptilian one.
(d) An evil smile.
12. How long would it take Edmonson to make up his mind about Gwen?
(a) One day.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days
13. What case number does Gwen want inquired into?
14. What animal does Ian compare Gwen to?
(a) An angry porcupine.
(b) A drenched kitten.
(c) A rabid and wet cat.
(d) An angry hedgehog.
15. What was on the table?
(a) A half empty bottle of scotch.
(b) A suicide note.
(c) A half empty bottle of bourbon.
(d) A bowl of oatmeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gwen headed to talk to?
2. Who is likely to count Jason among their friends?
3. What does Stephen ask of Gwen?
4. What has Stephen noticed about women?
5. What doesn't Jason do?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)