Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy ask Lewis to do?
2. What does the waiter enter the scene with?
3. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
4. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
5. What event opens scene 8?
What significance does the wardrobe have in the play? Where does this reference come from? Who interacts with the wardrobe? Why?
Lewis and Joy experience gossip targeted at them during the play. Who gossips about the couple? Why do you think people gossip about Joy and Lewis' relationship? What effect does the gossip have?
Compare and contrast Lewis and Joy's first wedding ceremony with the second ceremony. Who is present at each of the weddings? What conditions are different between the two? How do the participants feel about each of the weddings?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)