Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
2. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
3. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
4. What is Harrington concerned with?
5. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
Essay Topic 1
Trace the development of Lewis and Joy's relationship in the play. How did the pair meet? What events led to them developing feelings for each other?
Essay Topic 2
How does Joy's illness affect the characters in the play? How does she handle her illness? What message do you think the play has about illness and suffering?
Essay Topic 3
What significance does the wardrobe have in the play? Where does this reference come from? Who interacts with the wardrobe? Why?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)