|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas see open?
(a) The wardrobe door.
(b) His mother's eyes.
(c) The clouds in the sky.
(d) The hospital window.
2. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(a) Lewis and Warnie.
(d) The nurse and doctor.
3. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(c) A nurse.
4. What topic does Lewis speak of?
(a) The existence of God.
(c) Weddings and funerals.
5. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
(a) Douglas is going back to New York.
(b) Douglas is angry with him over Joy's illness.
(c) Lewis is going to take him in if Joy dies.
(d) Douglas is doing well in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
2. What event opens scene 8?
3. What does Lewis tell Joy?
4. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
5. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)