|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the waiter enter the scene with?
(b) A breakfast tray.
(d) A letter.
2. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(b) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
(c) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(d) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
4. What does Douglas see open?
(a) The clouds in the sky.
(b) The wardrobe door.
(c) The hospital window.
(d) His mother's eyes.
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Her pain.
(d) Their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
2. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
3. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
4. What is Harrington concerned with?
5. What does Joy tell Lewis?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)