|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Harrington?
(a) Lewis will find someone else for the wedding.
(b) Lewis is going to quit teaching.
(c) Lewis will not to marry Joy after Harrington's concern.
(d) Lewis will let Douglas go back to his father.
2. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
(b) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(c) It may anger Warnie.
(d) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If Lewis will care for Douglas.
(b) Where he wants to go on their next vacation.
(c) If they can have another child.
(d) What he will do when she is gone.
4. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
5. Riley and the others discuss what?
(a) The power of prayer.
(b) Teaching at the university.
(c) Joy's desire to go back to America.
(d) What to do with Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis declare to the other men?
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
3. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
4. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
5. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)