|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to face the bad news.
(b) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(c) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
(d) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
2. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
(a) The choice to remember.
(b) The choice to love Joy.
(c) The choice to die himself.
(d) The choice to leave others behind.
3. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(c) Having children.
(d) Moving to Paris.
4. What event opens scene 8?
(a) Joy's funeral.
(b) Douglas' graduation.
(c) Joy's return home from the hospital.
(d) Joy and Lewis' wedding.
5. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(a) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy ask Lewis?
2. What does Warnie tell the men?
3. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
4. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
5. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)