|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(d) Having children.
2. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A walker.
(b) A wheelchair.
(d) A cane.
3. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) If Joy is going to die.
(b) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(c) Whether he can stay in England.
(d) If Lewis loves him.
4. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
(a) Changing light.
(b) A gold timepiece.
(c) A clock on the wall.
(d) Snow falling from the sky.
5. Riley and the others discuss what?
(a) The power of prayer.
(b) What to do with Douglas.
(c) Joy's desire to go back to America.
(d) Teaching at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
2. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
3. What does Lewis declare to the other men?
4. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
5. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)