|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She is afraid for Douglas.
(b) She wants to go back to New York.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) She loves him.
2. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
(a) A gold timepiece.
(b) Snow falling from the sky.
(c) Changing light.
(d) A clock on the wall.
3. Who enters the scene?
(a) Joy and Warnie.
(b) Warnie and Douglas.
(c) Douglas and Bill.
(d) Riley and Warnie.
4. What does Lewis declare to the other men?
(a) He will marry Joy.
(b) He is already Douglas' father.
(c) He wants to stop teaching to care for Joy.
(d) He is moving into Joy's house.
5. Riley and the others discuss what?
(a) Teaching at the university.
(b) The power of prayer.
(c) Joy's desire to go back to America.
(d) What to do with Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
2. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
3. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
4. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
5. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)