Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A cane.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A walker.
2. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
(a) Falls asleep.
(c) Has surgery.
(d) Talks to Douglas.
3. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Her improving health.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Douglas' school.
(d) Lewis' house.
4. What is Harrington concerned with?
(a) Lewis' health.
(c) The cost of the hospital.
5. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is pregnant.
(b) Bill wants Douglas back.
(c) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(d) Joy is very sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lewis addressing as this scene opens?
2. What does Warnie tell the men?
3. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
4. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
5. What does Joy ask Lewis?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)