|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
(a) A clock on the wall.
(b) A gold timepiece.
(c) Changing light.
(d) Snow falling from the sky.
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
(b) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(c) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(d) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If Lewis will care for Douglas.
(b) If they can have another child.
(c) Where he wants to go on their next vacation.
(d) What he will do when she is gone.
4. What activity does Joy engage in?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) A crossword puzzle.
(d) Painting on canvas.
5. What is Harrington concerned with?
(a) The cost of the hospital.
(c) Lewis' health.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
2. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
3. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
4. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
5. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)