|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
(a) Lewis' love for Joy.
(b) Lewis' death.
(d) Joy's passing.
2. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
3. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) Whether he can stay in England.
(b) If Joy is going to die.
(c) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(d) If Lewis loves him.
4. What does Harrington expect?
(a) Bill to come back into Joy's life.
(b) A large hospital bill.
(c) Joy to die.
(d) Lewis to lose his job.
5. What does Warnie tell the men?
(a) Douglas is going back to New York to his father.
(b) Joy's health is improving.
(c) Joy's health is declining.
(d) Lewis is quitting his teaching job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas see open?
2. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
3. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
4. What event opens scene 8?
5. What illness does Joy have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)