|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
2. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
3. What does Warnie tell the men?
(a) Joy's health is declining.
(b) Douglas is going back to New York to his father.
(c) Lewis is quitting his teaching job.
(d) Joy's health is improving.
4. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
(a) Make their apologies and leave.
(b) Offer him support.
(c) Congratulate him on the good news.
(d) Change the subject quickly.
5. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
(a) The choice to remember.
(b) The choice to love Joy.
(c) The choice to die himself.
(d) The choice to leave others behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis?
2. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
3. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
4. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
5. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)