|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
(a) To prepare for Joy's death.
(b) To stay in the house.
(c) To take a vacation while Joy gets settled.
(d) To move out so Joy can move in.
2. What does Lewis say is part of the happiness?
3. What does Warnie tell the men?
(a) Lewis is quitting his teaching job.
(b) Joy's health is improving.
(c) Douglas is going back to New York to his father.
(d) Joy's health is declining.
4. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(a) Lewis and Warnie.
(b) The nurse and doctor.
5. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
(a) Douglas is going back to New York.
(b) Douglas is doing well in school.
(c) Lewis is going to take him in if Joy dies.
(d) Douglas is angry with him over Joy's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
2. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
3. What does Joy apologize for?
4. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
5. Lewis says that he has been unable to do what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)