|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lewis asked about?
(a) His day at school.
(b) Joy's condition.
(c) The funeral plans.
(d) Joy's house.
2. Scene 4 opens in which location?
(a) Joy's home.
(b) Lewis' home.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The hospital.
3. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(b) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
(c) They don't want to face the bad news.
(d) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
4. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
5. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(c) Moving to Paris.
(d) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
2. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
3. What does the waiter enter the scene with?
4. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
5. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)