|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
(a) To stay in the house.
(b) To take a vacation while Joy gets settled.
(c) To prepare for Joy's death.
(d) To move out so Joy can move in.
2. Riley and the others discuss what?
(a) Teaching at the university.
(b) The power of prayer.
(c) Joy's desire to go back to America.
(d) What to do with Douglas.
3. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is pregnant.
(b) Bill wants Douglas back.
(c) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(d) Joy is very sick.
4. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
(a) Douglas is doing well in school.
(b) Douglas is going back to New York.
(c) Douglas is angry with him over Joy's illness.
(d) Lewis is going to take him in if Joy dies.
5. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) What he will do when she is gone.
(b) If they can have another child.
(c) Where he wants to go on their next vacation.
(d) If Lewis will care for Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
2. What does Warnie tell the men?
3. What does Lewis say is part of the happiness?
4. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
5. What does Harrington expect?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)