|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
(a) The choice to love Joy.
(b) The choice to leave others behind.
(c) The choice to remember.
(d) The choice to die himself.
2. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Talks to Douglas.
(c) Has surgery.
3. What illness does Joy have?
(b) Bone cancer.
4. Scene 4 opens in which location?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Lewis' home.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Joy's home.
5. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the scene?
2. What is Harrington concerned with?
3. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
4. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
5. What is Lewis asked about?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)