|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
(a) Make their apologies and leave.
(b) Offer him support.
(c) Change the subject quickly.
(d) Congratulate him on the good news.
2. What is Lewis asked about?
(a) Joy's house.
(b) The funeral plans.
(c) His day at school.
(d) Joy's condition.
3. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
(a) Making sure Warnie is ok with her going to their home.
(b) Packing Douglas for his trip to New York.
(c) A renewal of their vows.
(d) Her funeral.
4. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
5. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(b) Whether he can stay in England.
(c) If Joy is going to die.
(d) If Lewis loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Joy have?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
3. Riley and the others discuss what?
4. What does Joy ask Lewis?
5. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)