|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
2. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
3. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
4. Who follows after Lewis when he excuses himself?
5. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A walker.
(b) A cane.
(c) A wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
2. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
3. What illness does Joy have?
4. What does Joy ask Lewis?
5. What does Lewis say is part of the happiness?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)