|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Joy engage in?
(b) Painting on canvas.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) A crossword puzzle.
2. What does Douglas see open?
(a) The clouds in the sky.
(b) His mother's eyes.
(c) The wardrobe door.
(d) The hospital window.
3. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(a) A nurse.
4. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A magic apple.
(c) A green scarf.
(d) A kitten.
5. What does Lewis ask Harrington?
(a) To stop gossiping about Lewis and Joy.
(b) To take over his teaching.
(c) To marry Lewis and Joy.
(d) To leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
2. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
3. Who enters at the end of the scene?
4. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
5. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)