|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
(a) The choice to remember.
(b) The choice to love Joy.
(c) The choice to die himself.
(d) The choice to leave others behind.
2. What does Lewis talk to Douglas about?
(a) Staying in England.
(b) His own mother's death.
(c) The passage of time.
(d) Joy's illness.
3. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
4. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
(a) The cancer has spread.
(b) A new treatment may help Joy.
(c) Joy has only days to live.
(d) Joy can go home.
5. What is Lewis asked about?
(a) His day at school.
(b) The funeral plans.
(c) Joy's condition.
(d) Joy's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
3. What topic does Lewis speak of?
4. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
5. What does Lewis declare to the other men?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)