|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie tell the men?
(a) Joy's health is improving.
(b) Lewis is quitting his teaching job.
(c) Douglas is going back to New York to his father.
(d) Joy's health is declining.
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Their wedding.
(b) Her pain.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her funeral.
3. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
(a) Joy can go home.
(b) Joy has only days to live.
(c) A new treatment may help Joy.
(d) The cancer has spread.
4. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(c) Having children.
(d) Moving to Paris.
5. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
(a) To move out so Joy can move in.
(b) To take a vacation while Joy gets settled.
(c) To stay in the house.
(d) To prepare for Joy's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
2. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
4. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
5. Who enters the scene?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)