|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(b) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
(c) It may anger Warnie.
(d) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
2. What activity does Joy engage in?
(a) Writing a letter.
(c) A crossword puzzle.
(d) Painting on canvas.
3. What does Lewis tell Joy?
(a) He has to leave for Paris.
(b) She only has a few days to live.
(c) He wants to marry her again.
(d) He wants her to move into his house.
4. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Their wedding.
(b) Her pain.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
3. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
4. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
5. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)