|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis speak of?
(a) The existence of God.
(c) Weddings and funerals.
2. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She wants to go back to New York.
(b) She is afraid for Douglas.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants to be alone.
3. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(c) Joy's mother.
(d) A priest.
4. What does Joy apologize for?
(a) Marrying Lewis.
(b) Angering Warnie.
(c) Causing worry.
(d) Costing so much money.
5. Who follows after Lewis when he excuses himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
2. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
3. What does Lewis talk to Douglas about?
4. What is Lewis asked about?
5. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)