|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(b) Having children.
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(b) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(c) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
(d) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
3. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A walker.
(b) A cane.
(d) A wheelchair.
4. What does Lewis say is part of the happiness?
5. Who follows after Lewis when he excuses himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
2. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
3. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
4. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
5. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)