|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Harrington?
(a) To take over his teaching.
(b) To stop gossiping about Lewis and Joy.
(c) To marry Lewis and Joy.
(d) To leave him alone.
2. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(c) Joy's passing.
(d) Lewis' death.
3. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(b) The nurse and doctor.
(c) Lewis and Warnie.
4. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) If Joy is going to die.
(b) Whether he can stay in England.
(c) If Lewis loves him.
(d) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
5. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
(a) The cancer has spread.
(b) A new treatment may help Joy.
(c) Joy can go home.
(d) Joy has only days to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
2. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
3. Scene 4 opens in which location?
4. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)