|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is very sick.
(b) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(c) Joy is pregnant.
(d) Bill wants Douglas back.
2. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
(a) A magic apple.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A green scarf.
(d) A kitten.
3. What does Lewis ask Harrington?
(a) To stop gossiping about Lewis and Joy.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To marry Lewis and Joy.
(d) To take over his teaching.
4. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
5. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
(a) Change the subject quickly.
(b) Offer him support.
(c) Congratulate him on the good news.
(d) Make their apologies and leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
2. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
3. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
4. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
5. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)