|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) It may anger Warnie.
(b) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(c) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
(d) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
2. What does Joy apologize for?
(a) Angering Warnie.
(b) Causing worry.
(c) Marrying Lewis.
(d) Costing so much money.
3. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
(a) Her funeral.
(b) Packing Douglas for his trip to New York.
(c) A renewal of their vows.
(d) Making sure Warnie is ok with her going to their home.
4. Scene 4 opens in which location?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Joy's home.
(c) Lewis' home.
(d) The hospital.
5. What event opens scene 8?
(a) Douglas' graduation.
(b) Joy and Lewis' wedding.
(c) Joy's return home from the hospital.
(d) Joy's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
2. What does Warnie tell the men?
3. Who enters the scene?
4. What topic does Lewis speak of?
5. What does Joy tell Lewis?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)