|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(a) Joy's mother.
(b) A priest.
2. Joy and Lewis discuss the possibility of what?
(a) Having children.
(c) Moving to Paris.
3. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
4. What does Lewis tell Joy?
(a) He wants her to move into his house.
(b) She only has a few days to live.
(c) He wants to marry her again.
(d) He has to leave for Paris.
5. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She is afraid for Douglas.
(b) She wants to go back to New York.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
2. Lewis says that he has been unable to do what?
3. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
4. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
5. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)