|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
2. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
3. What is Harrington concerned with?
(a) Lewis' health.
(b) The cost of the hospital.
4. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to face the bad news.
(b) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
(c) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(d) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
5. What does Harrington expect?
(a) Bill to come back into Joy's life.
(b) Lewis to lose his job.
(c) Joy to die.
(d) A large hospital bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis say is part of the happiness?
2. Who enters at the end of the scene?
3. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
4. Riley and the others discuss what?
5. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)