|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy ask Lewis to do?
(a) Divorce her before she dies.
(b) Take care of Douglas when she is gone.
(c) Take her to the US for treatment.
(d) Marry her for real.
2. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
(a) Has surgery.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Talks to Douglas.
3. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Bill wants Douglas back.
(b) Joy is very sick.
(c) Joy is pregnant.
(d) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
4. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) If Lewis loves him.
(b) If Joy is going to die.
(c) Whether he can stay in England.
(d) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
5. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(c) Lewis and Warnie.
(d) The nurse and doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
2. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
3. What does Warnie tell the men?
4. What does Harrington expect?
5. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)