|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
(a) A magic apple.
(b) A green scarf.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A kitten.
2. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
(a) Doctors say that she will recover fully.
(b) Doctors say they are hopeful for remission.
(c) Doctors suspect she will not survive.
(d) Doctors say that she will need a long treatment in order to recover.
3. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
4. What does Lewis declare to the other men?
(a) He is moving into Joy's house.
(b) He will marry Joy.
(c) He is already Douglas' father.
(d) He wants to stop teaching to care for Joy.
5. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A cane.
(d) A walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harrington concerned with?
2. Who follows after Lewis when he excuses himself?
3. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
4. What illness does Joy have?
5. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)