|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
(a) Douglas and Warnie.
(b) Douglas and Lewis.
(c) Harrington and Riley.
(d) Joy and Lewis.
2. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(b) Joy's mother.
(c) A priest.
3. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
(b) It may anger Warnie.
(c) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(d) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
4. Who is Lewis addressing as this scene opens?
(a) The audience.
(d) His class.
5. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
(a) By him caring for her during her illness.
(b) At their first meeting.
(c) Through his stories.
(d) Seeing him with Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Joy?
2. What does Joy apologize for?
3. What is Harrington concerned with?
4. What does Joy ask Lewis?
5. What does Lewis ask Harrington?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)