|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis live with?
2. Lewis assures Warnie of what?
(a) That Warnie will always have a home with him.
(b) That he and Joy are just friends.
(c) That Lewis has no plans of marriage.
(d) That he still loves Warnie.
3. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(b) Love of books.
4. Who teases Lewis about Joy?
5. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A table.
(b) A car.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy discuss after he finds her reading the letter?
2. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
3. What does Warnie offer to Joy?
4. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
5. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the vows recited in the scene? How does the scene keep the tenor of Lewis and Joy's relationship at this stage?
2. What does Lewis' decision reveal about him and his feelings? How will this decision affect him and those around him?
3. What are Lewis and Douglas talking about when the scene opens? What input does Joy give on this topic?
4. What does Lewis ask Joy? How does she feel about this request?
5. What do Joy and Lewis talk about? What does Joy tell Lewis that she warns him about ahead of time?
6. What does Lewis talk to Douglas about? On what topic does Lewis end the play?
7. What piece of furniture is mentioned in this scene? Why is this furniture important?
8. What do Joy and Lewis talk about? What does Joy ask Lewis?
9. Who is C.S. Lewis? How is he described in the play?
10. What are Lewis and Joy's interactions like? What does Joy do that surprises Lewis?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)