Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Preparing to leave the house.
(c) Reading books.
(d) Talking at a party.
2. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) Prince Caspian.
(c) The Magician's Nephew.
(d) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
3. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(a) Lewis' father.
(d) Joy's husband.
4. Who is the letter from?
(a) Douglas' teacher.
(c) Joy's sister.
5. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is the play set?
2. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
3. Where does Douglas go?
4. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
5. Scene 6 opens at what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is everyone cautious in this scene? What are they afraid of?
2. What do Lewis and Joy make plans to do? What does Douglas do as they are getting ready to leave?
3. What is Joy's homecoming like? What activities does the family engage in?
4. What does Warnie do after the ceremony is over? Why does he do this?
5. Where does scene 1 open? Describe the location. Who is present as the scene opens?
6. What is Warnie's suggestion about women? What does he mean by this suggestion? Why does he say that he may not know fully?
7. What do Joy and Lewis talk about? What does Joy ask Lewis?
8. What does Lewis' decision reveal about him and his feelings? How will this decision affect him and those around him?
9. What are the men talking about? How do their views differ?
10. How do the four men feel about Joy's condition and her improvement? How do they handle the news that Joy is improving?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)