Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A cane.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A walker.
2. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
(a) Falls asleep.
(c) Has surgery.
(d) Talks to Douglas.
3. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Her improving health.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Douglas' school.
(d) Lewis' house.
4. What is Harrington concerned with?
(a) Lewis' health.
(c) The cost of the hospital.
5. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is pregnant.
(b) Bill wants Douglas back.
(c) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(d) Joy is very sick.
6. Who is Lewis addressing as this scene opens?
(a) The audience.
(c) His class.
7. What does Warnie tell the men?
(a) Joy's health is improving.
(b) Lewis is quitting his teaching job.
(c) Joy's health is declining.
(d) Douglas is going back to New York to his father.
8. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
(a) At their first meeting.
(b) By him caring for her during her illness.
(c) Seeing him with Douglas.
(d) Through his stories.
9. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(a) A dog.
10. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(b) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
(c) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(d) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
11. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) Whether he can stay in England.
(b) If Joy is going to die.
(c) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(d) If Lewis loves him.
12. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(a) Lewis and Warnie.
(c) The nurse and doctor.
13. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
(a) Joy's passing.
(c) Lewis' death.
(d) Lewis' love for Joy.
14. Scene 4 opens in which location?
(a) Lewis' home.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Joy's home.
(d) A restaurant.
15. Douglas asks Lewis if he believes in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
2. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
3. In his speech, which choice does Lewis talk about?
4. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
5. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)