|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what decade is the play set?
2. What irritates Lewis?
a) That men and women can't be friends.
b) That Warnie is interested in Joy.
c) That there are too many people in the house.
d) That he cannot be with Joy.
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
a) Talking to Warnie.
c) Reading a newspaper.
d) Getting married.
4. What word describes Warnie?
5. Who does Lewis reassure in this chapter that Lewis and Joy are just friends?
6. What does Douglas pick up and bring to...
This section contains 410 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)