|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(a) A priest.
(d) Joy's mother.
2. What is Lewis asked about?
(a) The funeral plans.
(b) Joy's house.
(c) Joy's condition.
(d) His day at school.
3. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
4. What do Harrington, Gregg, and Riley discuss?
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(c) Joy's passing.
(d) Lewis' death.
5. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(b) If Lewis loves him.
(c) Whether he can stay in England.
(d) If Joy is going to die.
6. What does Douglas pick up and bring to his mother?
(a) A magic apple.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A green scarf.
7. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
(a) Doctors say they are hopeful for remission.
(b) Doctors say that she will recover fully.
(c) Doctors say that she will need a long treatment in order to recover.
(d) Doctors suspect she will not survive.
8. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
(a) Packing Douglas for his trip to New York.
(b) Making sure Warnie is ok with her going to their home.
(c) A renewal of their vows.
(d) Her funeral.
9. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(b) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
(c) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(d) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
10. Who enters the scene?
(a) Warnie and Douglas.
(b) Douglas and Bill.
(c) Riley and Warnie.
(d) Joy and Warnie.
11. What does Joy ask Lewis to do?
(a) Marry her for real.
(b) Take her to the US for treatment.
(c) Divorce her before she dies.
(d) Take care of Douglas when she is gone.
12. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
(a) A new treatment may help Joy.
(b) Joy can go home.
(c) The cancer has spread.
(d) Joy has only days to live.
13. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(d) A dog.
14. What topic does Lewis speak of?
(b) The existence of God.
(d) Weddings and funerals.
15. What event opens scene 8?
(a) Joy's funeral.
(b) Joy and Lewis' wedding.
(c) Joy's return home from the hospital.
(d) Douglas' graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene 4 opens in which location?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
3. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
4. What does Douglas see open?
5. What do Harrington and Riley remind Lewis of?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)