|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Warnie feel about this news?
2. Where is Joy's husband?
(b) New York.
3. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A breakfast tray.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A book.
(d) A telephone.
4. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They like to shop and cook.
(b) They are too rational.
(c) They are etremely different than men.
(d) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
5. Joy is from what country?
(a) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
6. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The dining hall.
(b) The study.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bedroom.
7. What profession are the men in?
8. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(c) The Magician's Nephew.
(d) Prince Caspian.
9. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
(a) Lewis' office.
(b) Lewis' house.
(c) Joy's house.
(d) The garden.
10. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
(a) How Douglas likes England.
(b) How he wants to move in with Joy.
(c) How he likes being married.
(d) A lecture he had been to.
11. What topic are the men joking about?
12. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
(a) Drinks coffee.
(b) Reads the newspaper.
(c) Gets dressed.
(d) Cleans the window.
13. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(a) Reading a newspaper.
(b) Talking to Warnie.
(c) Getting married.
14. Gossip is spreading about what?
(a) Joy and Lewis' friendship.
(b) Joy's divorce.
(c) Warnie's girlfriend.
(d) Douglas' father.
15. Where does the second scene open?
(a) A dining hall.
(b) The living room.
(c) Lewis' bedroom.
(d) A movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lewis' brother?
2. Where does scene 10 open?
3. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
4. Lewis and Joy make plans for what?
5. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)