Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Preparing to leave the house.
(c) Reading books.
(d) Talking at a party.
2. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) Prince Caspian.
(c) The Magician's Nephew.
(d) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
3. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(a) Lewis' father.
(d) Joy's husband.
4. Who is the letter from?
(a) Douglas' teacher.
(c) Joy's sister.
5. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
6. In what country is the play set?
(a) The United States.
(d) South Africa.
7. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Lewis misses Joy.
(b) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(c) That Douglas needs a father.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
8. Where does Douglas go?
(a) To New York.
(c) To school.
(d) To bed.
9. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
10. Scene 6 opens at what?
(a) A hotel restuarant.
(b) A theater play.
(c) A lecture.
(d) A Christmas party.
11. What irritates Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is interested in Joy.
(b) That men and women can't be friends.
(c) That there are too many people in the house.
(d) That he cannot be with Joy.
12. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The study.
(b) The dining hall.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bedroom.
13. What happens to Joy in this scene?
(a) She tells Lewis she wants a divorce.
(b) She collapses in pain.
(c) She finds out that Lewis loves her.
(d) She is fired from her job.
14. It is revealed that Joy is what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A poet.
(c) A professor.
(d) A dancer.
15. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
(a) A lecture he had been to.
(b) How he wants to move in with Joy.
(c) How he likes being married.
(d) How Douglas likes England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Lewis at the party?
2. What does Lewis' participation in the marriage indicate?
3. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
4. Why does Lewis not join Warnie?
5. What topic does Warnie bring up?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)