|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lewis respond to Joy's request?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He says no.
(c) He tells her to wait for a while.
(d) He ends their friendship.
2. Where does Douglas go?
(a) To New York.
(b) To school.
(c) To bed.
3. It is revealed that Joy is what?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A professor.
(d) A poet.
4. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
5. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The study.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The garage.
(d) The dining hall.
6. What news does Lewis have for Warnie?
(a) He has agreed to marry Joy.
(b) He is moving in with Joy and Douglas.
(c) He is taking a job in New York.
(d) He is dying of cancer.
7. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
8. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
9. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
10. What is the name of Joy's son?
11. What describes the men's humor?
12. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
(a) A new house.
(b) A new dog.
(c) A new haircut.
(d) A new teaching position.
13. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
(a) What happens after the story ends.
(b) How much it sells for.
(c) When Lewis wrote it.
(d) Whether the story is true.
14. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She doesn't like his work.
(b) She wants advice on love.
(c) She wants to work with Lewis.
(d) She wants to meet with him.
15. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
2. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
3. What is Riley's theory on women?
4. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
5. Where is Joy's husband?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)