|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
2. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Asks about Douglas.
(b) Helps Joy unpack.
(c) Picks Joy a flower.
(d) Leaves the room.
3. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
(a) To prepare for Joy's death.
(b) To stay in the house.
(c) To take a vacation while Joy gets settled.
(d) To move out so Joy can move in.
4. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
5. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(b) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
2. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
3. Gossip is spreading about what?
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
5. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)