|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Reading books.
(c) Preparing to leave the house.
(d) Talking at a party.
2. What does Lewis tell Joy?
(a) She only has a few days to live.
(b) He wants to marry her again.
(c) He wants her to move into his house.
(d) He has to leave for Paris.
3. In what city does the play take place?
(c) Cape Town.
4. What do Harrington and Riley remind Lewis of?
(a) Joy is a divorced woman so the church won't recognize another marriage.
(b) Joy still loves her husband so she'd just be using Lewis.
(c) Douglas already has a father who wants him back if Joy dies.
(d) If he marries Joy, Warnie will disown Lewis.
5. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A book.
(b) A breakfast tray.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Warnie feel about this news?
2. Where does Douglas go?
3. In what country is the play set?
4. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
5. What irritates Lewis?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)