|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Warnie bring up?
(a) Joy's move.
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(d) Joy's book.
2. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
3. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(b) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(c) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(d) She wants to go home.
4. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A breakfast tray.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A book.
5. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(d) Other authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
3. What does Douglas see open?
4. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
5. What is Riley's theory on women?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)