|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles Lewis as he works?
(a) The sensation that someone is in the room.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A bird at the window.
(d) The sound of the doorbell.
2. How does Warnie feel about this news?
3. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She is afraid for Douglas.
(b) She wants to go back to New York.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) She loves him.
4. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(a) Love of books.
5. Riley and the others discuss what?
(a) What to do with Douglas.
(b) The power of prayer.
(c) Joy's desire to go back to America.
(d) Teaching at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
2. What does Lewis' participation in the marriage indicate?
3. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
4. Who does Lewis live with?
5. What does Joy apologize for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)