|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lewis not join Warnie?
(a) He is angry with Warnie.
(b) He has to get back to school.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He has to meet with his publisher.
2. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
3. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
(a) A new haircut.
(b) A new house.
(c) A new dog.
(d) A new teaching position.
4. Lewis and Warnie find that Joy is able to use what?
(a) A walker.
(b) A cane.
(c) A wheelchair.
5. Which college is Lewis from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
2. What does Lewis tell Harrington?
3. Who is the letter from?
4. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
5. Where is Joy's husband?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)