|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Warnie?
(a) To take a vacation while Joy gets settled.
(b) To stay in the house.
(c) To move out so Joy can move in.
(d) To prepare for Joy's death.
2. Joy shares a national award with whom?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Robert Frost.
(c) Marie Curie.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
3. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(b) A priest.
(d) Joy's mother.
4. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
5. Who is discussing Joy's condition as the scene opens?
(a) Douglas and Lewis.
(b) Joy and Lewis.
(c) Harrington and Riley.
(d) Douglas and Warnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
3. What describes the men's humor?
4. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
5. Gossip is spreading about what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)