|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) She is afraid for Douglas.
(c) She wants to go back to New York.
(d) She loves him.
2. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She wants to meet with him.
(b) She doesn't like his work.
(c) She wants advice on love.
(d) She wants to work with Lewis.
3. Joy is from what country?
(b) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
4. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is very sick.
(b) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(c) Joy is pregnant.
(d) Bill wants Douglas back.
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her poetry.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her parenting skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade is the play set?
2. In the first scene, how many room are there?
3. Lewis assures Warnie of what?
4. Where does scene four open?
5. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)