|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Douglas go?
(a) To school.
(c) To bed.
(d) To New York.
2. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
3. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
4. In the first scene, how many room are there?
5. What does Lewis ask Joy about her return to America?
(a) When she'll be returning to see him.
(b) If she'll go on a book tour.
(c) If she'll go to the house she shared with her husband.
(d) How she plans to travel to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four open?
2. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
4. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
5. What does the doctor tell Joy and Lewis?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)