|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
(a) Happy about the future.
(c) In tears.
(d) Scared of her feelings toward Lewis.
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(b) Love of books.
3. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
(a) Packing Douglas for his trip to New York.
(b) A renewal of their vows.
(c) Making sure Warnie is ok with her going to their home.
(d) Her funeral.
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Building a shelf.
(d) Writing letters.
5. What news does Lewis have for Warnie?
(a) He is taking a job in New York.
(b) He has agreed to marry Joy.
(c) He is dying of cancer.
(d) He is moving in with Joy and Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie tell the men?
2. What does Lewis ask Joy about her return to America?
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
4. What do Harrington and Riley remind Lewis of?
5. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)