|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis reassure in this chapter that Lewis and Joy are just friends?
2. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
(a) To help her out to the garden.
(b) To take her to the hospital.
(c) To get Douglas for her.
(d) To go to bed.
3. What news does Lewis have for Warnie?
(a) He is taking a job in New York.
(b) He is moving in with Joy and Douglas.
(c) He has agreed to marry Joy.
(d) He is dying of cancer.
4. How does Warnie feel about this news?
5. How does Joy respond to the insult?
(a) With indifference.
(b) With anger.
(c) With hurt feelings.
(d) With wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
2. What activity does Joy engage in?
3. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
4. What do the men do when Lewis enters the room?
5. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)