|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(b) They are worth their weight in gold.
(c) They are just like men.
(d) They are not worth the bother.
2. What does the waiter enter the scene with?
(a) A breakfast tray.
(c) A letter.
3. Lewis says that life is what?
(a) A series of misfortunate events.
(b) A caterpiller becoming a butterfly.
(c) A testing ground for God's children.
(d) A mere shadow of the next.
4. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
5. What irritates Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is interested in Joy.
(b) That he cannot be with Joy.
(c) That men and women can't be friends.
(d) That there are too many people in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession are the men in?
2. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
3. Who initiated the marriage between Lewis and Joy?
4. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
5. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)