|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas ask Lewis?
(a) Whether he can stay in England.
(b) If he can go to Brussels with Warnie.
(c) If Joy is going to die.
(d) If Lewis loves him.
2. Who is the letter from?
(b) Douglas' teacher.
(d) Joy's sister.
3. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The study.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) The garage.
4. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(c) Prince Caspian.
(d) The Magician's Nephew.
5. What does Lewis ask Harrington?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To take over his teaching.
(c) To marry Lewis and Joy.
(d) To stop gossiping about Lewis and Joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
3. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
4. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
5. What news does the letter contain?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)