|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
(b) It may anger Warnie.
(c) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(d) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
2. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
(a) Changing light.
(b) Snow falling from the sky.
(c) A gold timepiece.
(d) A clock on the wall.
3. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
(b) There were no flowers.
4. In what decade is the play set?
5. Where does Douglas go?
(b) To school.
(c) To bed.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. How does Joy respond to the insult?
3. What is Riley's theory on women?
4. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
5. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)