|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis says that life is what?
(a) A series of misfortunate events.
(b) A mere shadow of the next.
(c) A caterpiller becoming a butterfly.
(d) A testing ground for God's children.
2. What is the name of Joy's son?
3. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
(b) Scared of her feelings toward Lewis.
(c) Happy about the future.
(d) In tears.
4. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Douglas needs a father.
(b) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(c) That Joy loves her husband.
(d) That Lewis misses Joy.
5. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Building a shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic are the men joking about?
2. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
3. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
4. What does Warnie tell the men?
5. In what decade is the play set?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)