|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) What he will do when she is gone.
(b) If they can have another child.
(c) Where he wants to go on their next vacation.
(d) If Lewis will care for Douglas.
3. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
4. What happens to Joy in this scene?
(a) She finds out that Lewis loves her.
(b) She tells Lewis she wants a divorce.
(c) She collapses in pain.
(d) She is fired from her job.
5. Where is Joy's husband?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guests surprised to learn?
2. What topic does Lewis speak of?
3. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
4. What does Joy tell Lewis when she wakes?
5. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)