|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates the passing of time in this scene?
(a) A gold timepiece.
(b) Snow falling from the sky.
(c) A clock on the wall.
(d) Changing light.
2. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Douglas needs a father.
(b) That Lewis misses Joy.
(c) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
3. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
(a) Scared of her feelings toward Lewis.
(c) In tears.
(d) Happy about the future.
4. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The study.
(d) The dining hall.
5. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(b) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene 9 open?
2. What topic does Warnie bring up?
3. Where is Joy's husband?
4. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
5. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)