|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Douglas?
(a) Joy is pregnant.
(b) Joy is very sick.
(c) Lewis and Joy are moving to their own home.
(d) Bill wants Douglas back.
2. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
(d) There were no flowers.
3. Where does scene four open?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A classroom.
(c) A tearoom.
(d) A dining room.
4. Where do Joy and Lewis go on their honeymoon?
5. What does Lewis promise Joy?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To keep Warnie involved in their lives.
(c) To tell her if anything affects their friendship.
(d) To leave her alone to deal with her heartbreak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joy in this scene?
2. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
3. What does Lewis offer to Joy?
4. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
5. What are the guests surprised to learn?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)