|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Asks about Douglas.
(c) Picks Joy a flower.
(d) Helps Joy unpack.
2. What describes the men's humor?
3. Who is Lewis addressing as this scene opens?
(b) The audience.
(c) His class.
4. How did Joy first fall in love with Lewis?
(a) At their first meeting.
(b) Seeing him with Douglas.
(c) By him caring for her during her illness.
(d) Through his stories.
5. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) A present from Douglas.
(b) Warnie's confession.
(c) Joy's poem.
(d) Joy's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
2. Gossip is spreading about what?
3. What does Lewis promise Joy?
4. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
5. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)