|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first scene, how many room are there?
2. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Joy loves her husband.
(b) That Douglas needs a father.
(c) That Lewis misses Joy.
(d) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
3. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A cat.
4. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(c) A dog.
5. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(b) A priest.
(d) Joy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy ask of Lewis?
2. Joy is from what country?
3. Scene 6 opens at what?
4. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
5. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)