|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy ask of Lewis?
(a) To let her move in.
(b) To care for Douglas.
(c) To be her friend.
(d) To forget he ever met her.
2. What topic does Warnie bring up?
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(c) Joy's move.
(d) Joy's book.
3. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A cat.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A newspaper.
4. What irritates Lewis?
(a) That men and women can't be friends.
(b) That there are too many people in the house.
(c) That he cannot be with Joy.
(d) That Warnie is interested in Joy.
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her pain.
(c) Her funeral.
(d) Their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four open?
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
3. How does Douglas respond to questions about his father?
4. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
5. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)