|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(b) Other authors.
2. What does Harrington expect?
(a) A large hospital bill.
(b) Lewis to lose his job.
(c) Joy to die.
(d) Bill to come back into Joy's life.
3. Scene 4 opens in which location?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Joy's home.
(d) Lewis' home.
4. Lewis says that he has been unable to do what?
5. Where does the second scene open?
(a) The living room.
(b) A dining hall.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) Lewis' bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Douglas and Warnie play which game in this scene?
2. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
3. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
4. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
5. What news does the letter contain?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)