|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis to arrange?
(a) A renewal of their vows.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Packing Douglas for his trip to New York.
(d) Making sure Warnie is ok with her going to their home.
2. In what decade is the play set?
3. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A cat.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A newspaper.
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) If he wants to go to Paris.
(b) Whether he'd like a dog.
(c) How he felt about moving.
(d) What is he is doing in school.
5. What does Lewis tell Harrington?
(a) Lewis will not to marry Joy after Harrington's concern.
(b) Lewis will find someone else for the wedding.
(c) Lewis is going to quit teaching.
(d) Lewis will let Douglas go back to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
2. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
3. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
4. What does Warnie suggest about women?
5. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)