|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis reassure in this chapter that Lewis and Joy are just friends?
2. What does Douglas see open?
(a) His mother's eyes.
(b) The hospital window.
(c) The wardrobe door.
(d) The clouds in the sky.
3. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(d) New York.
5. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) Joy's voice.
(b) The mention of Lewis.
(c) The quality.
(d) Its dark subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warnie reminds Lewis of what?
2. What does Lewis tell Harrington?
3. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
4. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)