|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joy shares a national award with whom?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Marie Curie.
(d) Robert Frost.
2. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
(a) To take him to Oxford.
(b) To sign a book.
(c) To marry his mother.
(d) To buy them dinner.
3. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
(a) Kiss Lewis.
(b) Move to New York.
(c) Make dinner for Lewis.
(d) Put Douglas to bed.
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Writing letters.
(b) Building a shelf.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Watching television.
5. What does Joy do after the ceremony?
(a) Has surgery.
(b) Talks to Douglas.
(d) Falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
2. Lewis and Joy make plans for what?
3. What topic does Lewis speak of?
4. Who enters at the end of the scene?
5. What does Warnie tell the men?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)