|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(b) That Douglas needs a father.
(c) That Lewis misses Joy.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
2. Who is the letter from?
(c) Douglas' teacher.
(d) Joy's sister.
3. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Building a shelf.
5. Where does Douglas go?
(a) To school.
(b) To bed.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis says that life is what?
2. Which college is Lewis from?
3. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
4. What is Lewis asked about?
5. What does Joy tell Lewis?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)