|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis finds Joy reading a letter where?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(a) Waiting for Joy.
(b) Lecturing to a class.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Working on his book.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her funeral.
(b) Their wedding.
(c) Her pain.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who does Lewis reassure in this chapter that Lewis and Joy are just friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
2. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
3. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
4. In what country is the play set?
5. What does Joy apologize for?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)