|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 6 opens at what?
(a) A hotel restuarant.
(b) A Christmas party.
(c) A theater play.
(d) A lecture.
2. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
(a) Gets dressed.
(b) Reads the newspaper.
(c) Cleans the window.
(d) Drinks coffee.
3. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) Warnie's confession.
(b) Joy's poem.
(c) A present from Douglas.
(d) Joy's husband.
4. Lewis says that he has been unable to do what?
5. It is revealed that Joy is what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A professor.
(c) A poet.
(d) A dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lewis take his brother?
2. How does Joy leave Lewis' home?
3. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
5. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)