|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lewis respond to Joy's request?
(a) He says no.
(b) He ends their friendship.
(c) He tells her to wait for a while.
(d) He agrees.
2. What assertion does Lewis make about God?
(a) God should have destroyed the earth.
(b) There is no free will.
(c) God hates those who sin.
(d) God does not want us to be happy.
3. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Douglas needs a father.
(b) That Joy loves her husband.
(c) That Lewis misses Joy.
(d) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
4. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
5. What topic does Warnie bring up?
(a) Joy's move.
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(c) Joy's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
2. What does Warnie suggest about women?
3. In what country is the play set?
4. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
5. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)