|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. What do Lewis and Joy discuss after he finds her reading the letter?
(a) Joy's poetry.
(b) Joy's feelings about Lewis.
(c) Joy's marriage.
(d) Joy's son.
3. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) Warnie's confession.
(b) Joy's husband.
(c) A present from Douglas.
(d) Joy's poem.
4. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(c) Love of books.
5. What is the name of Joy's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
2. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
3. Where does scene 9 open?
4. What news does the letter contain?
5. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)