|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wedding ceremony could best be described as what?
2. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A cat.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A briefcase.
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(a) Talking to Warnie.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Reading a newspaper.
4. Where does scene 9 open?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) The Registrar's office.
(c) Joy's home.
(d) Lewis' home.
5. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A table.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes Warnie?
2. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
3. Why is Joy marrying Lewis?
4. Lewis finds Joy reading a letter where?
5. In what city does the play take place?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)