|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy's son want to do?
(a) See where Lewis lives.
(b) See a football game.
(c) Ring the service bell.
(d) Go to the park.
2. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
3. What does Joy ask of Lewis?
(a) To let her move in.
(b) To care for Douglas.
(c) To be her friend.
(d) To forget he ever met her.
4. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
(a) A new teaching position.
(b) A new house.
(c) A new dog.
(d) A new haircut.
5. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
2. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
5. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)