|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
(a) Gets dressed.
(b) Drinks coffee.
(c) Cleans the window.
(d) Reads the newspaper.
2. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
3. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(a) Love of books.
4. What does Lewis offer to Joy?
(a) To watch Douglas for her.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Money to help her get back to America.
(d) Help with her book.
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Lewis at the party?
2. How does Joy respond to the insult?
3. What word describes Warnie?
4. Where does scene 3 open?
5. Where does scene four open?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)