|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(a) Working on his book.
(b) Lecturing to a class.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Waiting for Joy.
2. Who is the letter from?
(a) Joy's sister.
(b) Douglas' teacher.
3. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
4. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
5. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) The quality.
(b) Its dark subject.
(c) The mention of Lewis.
(d) Joy's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
2. It is revealed that Joy is what?
3. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
4. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
5. Where does scene four open?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)