|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the letter contain?
(a) Joy's book of poetry is going to be published.
(b) Joy's husband has died.
(c) Joy's husband has had an affair and wants a divorce.
(d) Joy's mother has died.
2. Joy shares a national award with whom?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Marie Curie.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
3. What do Lewis and Joy discuss after he finds her reading the letter?
(a) Joy's son.
(b) Joy's feelings about Lewis.
(c) Joy's poetry.
(d) Joy's marriage.
4. Lewis and Joy make plans for what?
(a) Co-writing a book.
(c) A train ride.
(d) A trip to Austria.
5. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are just like men.
(b) They are worth their weight in gold.
(c) They are not worth the bother.
(d) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
2. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
3. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
5. What assertion does Lewis make about God?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)