|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does scene four open?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A tearoom.
(c) A classroom.
(d) A dining room.
2. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Douglas needs a father.
(b) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(c) That Lewis misses Joy.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
3. What news does the letter contain?
(a) Joy's husband has died.
(b) Joy's mother has died.
(c) Joy's husband has had an affair and wants a divorce.
(d) Joy's book of poetry is going to be published.
4. Joy is from what country?
(c) The United States.
(d) South Africa.
5. What does Lewis offer to Joy?
(a) Money to help her get back to America.
(b) Help with her book.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) To watch Douglas for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
3. What does Lewis promise Joy?
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
5. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)