|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis says that life is what?
(a) A mere shadow of the next.
(b) A caterpiller becoming a butterfly.
(c) A series of misfortunate events.
(d) A testing ground for God's children.
2. What is the name of Joy's son?
3. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(c) New York.
4. In what country is the play set?
(a) South Africa.
(b) The United States.
5. Who does Lewis live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes Warnie?
2. What does Joy ask of Lewis?
3. What is Riley's theory on women?
4. What surprises Lewis at the party?
5. What topic are the men joking about?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)