|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are worth their weight in gold.
(b) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(c) They are not worth the bother.
(d) They are just like men.
2. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
3. In what city does the play take place?
(c) Cape Town.
4. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
(a) Whether the story is true.
(b) What happens after the story ends.
(c) When Lewis wrote it.
(d) How much it sells for.
5. What does Lewis offer to Joy?
(a) Help with her book.
(b) Money to help her get back to America.
(c) To watch Douglas for her.
(d) A place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
2. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
3. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
4. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
5. Who is the letter from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)