|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
2. Where does the second scene open?
(a) A dining hall.
(b) Lewis' bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) A movie theater.
3. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
4. Who teases Lewis about Joy?
5. In the first scene, how many room are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis finds Joy reading a letter where?
2. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
3. What does Joy's son want to do?
4. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
5. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)