|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
2. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Building a shelf.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Writing letters.
3. What do Lewis and Joy discuss after he finds her reading the letter?
(a) Joy's feelings about Lewis.
(b) Joy's son.
(c) Joy's marriage.
(d) Joy's poetry.
4. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
5. It is revealed that Joy is what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A poet.
(d) A professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
2. What does Joy ask of Lewis?
3. Who teases Lewis about Joy?
4. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
5. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)