|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(a) New York.
3. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Reading books.
(b) Talking at a party.
(c) Preparing to leave the house.
(d) Eating breakfast.
4. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her parenting skills.
(b) Her poetry.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her education.
5. What news does the letter contain?
(a) Joy's husband has died.
(b) Joy's mother has died.
(c) Joy's book of poetry is going to be published.
(d) Joy's husband has had an affair and wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
2. Joy shares a national award with whom?
3. What is the name of Joy's son?
4. In what decade is the play set?
5. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)