|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are worth their weight in gold.
(b) They are not worth the bother.
(c) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(d) They are just like men.
2. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
3. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(b) Prince Caspian.
(c) The Magician's Nephew.
(d) The Screwtape Letters.
4. Who is skeptical about Joy's intentions?
(a) Joy's husband.
(d) Joy's son.
5. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
2. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
3. Who is Lewis' brother?
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
5. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)