|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(a) New York.
2. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
(a) How much it sells for.
(b) When Lewis wrote it.
(c) What happens after the story ends.
(d) Whether the story is true.
3. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A breakfast tray.
(d) A book.
4. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
5. What does Joy's son want to do?
(a) See a football game.
(b) Ring the service bell.
(c) Go to the park.
(d) See where Lewis lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four open?
2. In the first scene, how many room are there?
3. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
4. What describes the men's humor?
5. Who is the letter from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)