|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 6 opens at what?
(a) A Christmas party.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A theater play.
(d) A hotel restuarant.
2. Lewis and Joy make plans for what?
(a) Co-writing a book.
(b) A trip to Austria.
(d) A train ride.
3. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(c) The Magician's Nephew.
(d) Prince Caspian.
4. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
5. What does Lewis offer to Joy?
(a) Money to help her get back to America.
(b) To watch Douglas for her.
(c) Help with her book.
(d) A place to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
2. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
3. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
4. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
5. What topic are the men joking about?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)