|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes the men's humor?
2. What profession are the men in?
3. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
4. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) Joy's visit.
(b) A trip to France.
(c) A lecture at Oxford.
5. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy's son want to do?
2. It is revealed that Joy is what?
3. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
4. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
5. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)