|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word describes Warnie?
2. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A car.
(d) A table.
3. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(a) Love of books.
4. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A cat.
5. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She wants to work with Lewis.
(b) She wants to meet with him.
(c) She doesn't like his work.
(d) She wants advice on love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
3. Who is Lewis' brother?
4. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)