|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
(a) To buy them dinner.
(b) To take him to Oxford.
(c) To marry his mother.
(d) To sign a book.
2. In the first scene, how many room are there?
3. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(b) Joy's educational goals.
(c) Douglas' brush with death.
(d) Warnie's fear of marriage.
4. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They are too rational.
(b) They are etremely different than men.
(c) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
(d) They like to shop and cook.
5. What describes the men's humor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joy coming to England with?
2. Joy shares a national award with whom?
3. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
4. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
5. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)