|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
2. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Screwtape Letters.
(b) Prince Caspian.
(c) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(d) The Magician's Nephew.
3. Where does Lewis take his brother?
(a) To a movie.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) A lecture.
4. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
(a) Whether the story is true.
(b) When Lewis wrote it.
(c) How much it sells for.
(d) What happens after the story ends.
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her parenting skills.
(d) Her poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
2. What describes the men's humor?
3. In what decade is the play set?
4. What does Joy's son want to do?
5. In what country is the play set?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)