|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her parenting skills.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her poetry.
2. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
3. In what country is the play set?
(c) The United States.
(d) South Africa.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Joy's educational goals.
(b) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(c) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(d) Douglas' brush with death.
5. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A car.
(d) A table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which college is Lewis from?
2. Where does Lewis take his brother?
3. What does Lewis ask Joy?
4. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
5. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)