|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The study.
(b) The dining hall.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The garage.
2. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
3. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Building a shelf.
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Watching television.
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Douglas' brush with death.
(b) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(c) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(d) Joy's educational goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
3. Which college is Lewis from?
4. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
5. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)