|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
2. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
3. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They are too rational.
(b) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
(c) They like to shop and cook.
(d) They are etremely different than men.
4. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) The study.
(b) Joy's hotel.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) In the garden.
5. It is revealed that Joy is what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A professor.
(d) A poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
2. What does Joy's son want to do?
3. Which college is Lewis from?
4. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
5. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)