|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are not worth the bother.
(b) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(c) They are just like men.
(d) They are worth their weight in gold.
2. In what country is the play set?
(b) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
3. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The dining hall.
(b) The study.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bedroom.
4. Who does Lewis live with?
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(b) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(c) Joy's educational goals.
(d) Douglas' brush with death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. What describes the men's humor?
3. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
4. Which college is Lewis from?
5. It is revealed that Joy is what?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)