|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
(a) To buy them dinner.
(b) To marry his mother.
(c) To sign a book.
(d) To take him to Oxford.
2. What word describes Warnie?
3. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
4. Lewis says that life is what?
(a) A testing ground for God's children.
(b) A series of misfortunate events.
(c) A mere shadow of the next.
(d) A caterpiller becoming a butterfly.
5. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
2. What profession are the men in?
3. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
4. In what country is the play set?
5. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)