|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is the play set?
(b) South Africa.
(d) The United States.
2. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
3. Who is Lewis' brother?
4. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
(a) Drinks coffee.
(b) Gets dressed.
(c) Cleans the window.
(d) Reads the newspaper.
5. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) Joy's hotel.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The study.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joy's husband?
2. In what city does the play take place?
3. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
4. What does Lewis ask Joy?
5. Where does the second scene open?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)