|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lewis' brother?
2. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The garage.
(b) The dining hall.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The study.
3. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Building a shelf.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Writing letters.
4. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(a) Joy's husband.
(d) Lewis' father.
5. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They are too rational.
(b) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
(c) They are etremely different than men.
(d) They like to shop and cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
2. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
3. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
4. What assertion does Lewis make about God?
5. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)