|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
(a) The Magician's Nephew.
(b) Prince Caspian.
(c) The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
(d) The Screwtape Letters.
2. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They are too rational.
(b) They like to shop and cook.
(c) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
(d) They are etremely different than men.
3. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She wants to go home.
(b) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(c) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(d) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
4. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
(a) The audience.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) A young woman.
5. What topic are the men joking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is revealed that Joy is what?
2. What surprises Lewis at the party?
3. In the first scene, how many room are there?
4. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
5. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)