|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lewis take his brother?
(b) A lecture.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) To a movie.
2. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
(a) His brother.
(b) The audience.
(c) A young woman.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are just like men.
(b) They are worth their weight in gold.
(c) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(d) They are not worth the bother.
4. Where is Joy's husband?
(a) New York.
5. What is Riley's theory on women?
(a) They like to shop and cook.
(b) They are more concerned about their looks than love.
(c) They are etremely different than men.
(d) They are too rational.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
2. In the first scene, how many room are there?
3. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
4. What is the name of Joy's son?
5. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)