|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
2. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are not worth the bother.
(b) They are worth their weight in gold.
(c) They are just like men.
(d) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
3. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
(a) Visit the United States.
(b) Join him in meeting Joy.
(c) Marry the woman he's been seeing.
(d) Write a book.
4. Where does Lewis take his brother?
(a) A lecture.
(b) To a movie.
(d) Out to dinner.
5. Lewis says that life is what?
(a) A mere shadow of the next.
(b) A testing ground for God's children.
(c) A caterpiller becoming a butterfly.
(d) A series of misfortunate events.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the play take place?
2. Joy is from what country?
3. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
4. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
5. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)