|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are just like men.
(b) They are worth their weight in gold.
(c) They are not worth the bother.
(d) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) Joy's hotel.
(b) In the garden.
(c) The study.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What is the name of Joy's son?
4. Where is Joy's husband?
(b) New York.
5. Where does the second scene open?
(a) A dining hall.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) Lewis' bedroom.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession are the men in?
2. Where does scene 3 open?
3. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
4. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)