|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade is the play set?
2. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) Warnie's confession.
(b) A present from Douglas.
(c) Joy's poem.
(d) Joy's husband.
3. Where is Joy's husband?
(d) New York.
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Building a shelf.
(d) Writing letters.
5. In what city does the play take place?
(b) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joy's son wonder about Lewis' book?
2. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
3. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
4. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
5. Joy shares a national award with whom?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)