|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy's son ask Lewis?
(a) To take him to Oxford.
(b) To sign a book.
(c) To buy them dinner.
(d) To marry his mother.
2. In what country is the play set?
(b) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
3. Who does Lewis live with?
4. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
(a) Mrs. Gresham.
(b) Ms. Van Dorn.
(c) Ms. Harvey.
(d) Mrs. Booth.
5. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The study.
(b) The garage.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
2. Joy is from what country?
3. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
4. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)