|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joy's husband?
(b) New York.
2. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Writing letters.
(d) Building a shelf.
3. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) In the garden.
(b) The study.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) Joy's hotel.
4. In what country is the play set?
(b) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
5. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A breakfast tray.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
2. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
3. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
4. Where does scene four open?
5. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)