|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) Joy's visit.
(b) A lecture at Oxford.
(d) A trip to France.
2. What profession are the men in?
3. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
4. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are worth their weight in gold.
(b) They are not worth the bother.
(c) They are just like men.
(d) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
2. Which book does Joy's son ask Lewis about?
3. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
4. Who does Lewis live with?
5. Who is skeptical about Joy's intentions?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)