|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis live with?
2. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A book.
(d) A breakfast tray.
3. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
4. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A car.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A table.
5. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
(a) His wife.
(b) A young woman.
(c) His brother.
(d) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
3. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
5. Where does Lewis take his brother?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)