|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Joy about her return to America?
(a) If she'll go on a book tour.
(b) How she plans to travel to America.
(c) If she'll go to the house she shared with her husband.
(d) When she'll be returning to see him.
2. Where does scene 9 open?
(a) Joy's home.
(b) Lewis' home.
(c) The Registrar's office.
(d) Oxford University.
3. In what country is the play set?
(a) South Africa.
(b) The United States.
4. What activity does Joy engage in?
(b) Painting on canvas.
(c) A crossword puzzle.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. What news does Lewis have for Warnie?
(a) He is dying of cancer.
(b) He is moving in with Joy and Douglas.
(c) He has agreed to marry Joy.
(d) He is taking a job in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
2. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
3. Warnie and what other person express concern for Lewis?
4. Which word best describes the wedding rings?
5. What describes the men's humor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)