Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(b) They are just like men.
(c) They are worth their weight in gold.
(d) They are not worth the bother.
2. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
(a) Visit the United States.
(b) Marry the woman he's been seeing.
(c) Join him in meeting Joy.
(d) Write a book.
3. In what country is the play set?
(a) The United States.
(c) South Africa.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Joy's educational goals.
(b) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(c) Douglas' brush with death.
(d) Warnie's fear of marriage.
5. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Building a shelf.
(d) Writing letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does scene four open?
2. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
3. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
4. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
5. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)