|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas and Warnie enter the room with whom?
(a) A priest.
(c) Joy's mother.
2. What topic are the men joking about?
3. Lewis is frightened to be happy because of what?
(a) He fears it will make Joy sad.
(b) It may anger Warnie.
(c) The possibility that Joy may get sick again.
(d) The threat that Bill may take Douglas.
4. What topic does Warnie bring up?
(a) Joy's move.
(b) Lewis' love for Joy.
(c) Joy's book.
5. What does Lewis say about Douglas?
(a) Douglas is doing well in school.
(b) Lewis is going to take him in if Joy dies.
(c) Douglas is going back to New York.
(d) Douglas is angry with him over Joy's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
2. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
3. Who does Lewis reassure in this chapter that Lewis and Joy are just friends?
4. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
5. What does Warnie tell the men?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)