|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis live with?
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) Joy's hotel.
(b) The study.
(c) In the garden.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What does Lewis ask Joy?
(a) To write a book with him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To come for Christmas.
(d) To let Douglas stay for another week.
4. Who is Lewis' brother?
5. What does Warnie suggest about women?
(a) They are not worth the bother.
(b) They are more interesting in theory than in practice.
(c) They are just like men.
(d) They are worth their weight in gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes the men's humor?
2. Where is Joy's husband?
3. What is the name of Joy's son?
4. Lewis' brother has had too much of what?
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)