|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joy's husband?
(c) New York.
2. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A breakfast tray.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A book.
3. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She wants to work with Lewis.
(b) She wants advice on love.
(c) She doesn't like his work.
(d) She wants to meet with him.
4. What is the name of Joy's son?
5. Lewis finds Joy reading a letter where?
(a) In the hallway.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lewis' brother?
2. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
3. What does Warnie suggest about women?
4. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
5. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)